Trainer Search

Mickeyminime

Reaction score
Is there a trainer on MrAntiFun for this game or does anyone know of any on the web. I've looked around without any success at the moment.

The one i found didn't work and since then, i've not had much luck finding anything else. This is pretty much the only trainer site i use as its the only ones that i tend to find that work without any problems (other than the anti virus getting in the way -_-).

slh879

Reaction score
Don't think so, as I've looked around too. I guess we'll just have to wait it out or play it legitimately lol. Not sure what ver # steam is running on now, but most of the trainers I've tried didn't work. The remainder that worked crashes my game in some way or another

Mickeyminime

Reaction score
I've tried one trainer i've found, the rest like you said, didn't work. I had an ugly time trying to get the game to save, thankfully its saving, but i have seen that GTA SA has a lot of problems on the PC and is best being played on the console. I have it on console, but as the steam one was on sale and there's no HD version of it. I couldn't resist buying a beloved game. I don't think there are that many mods for it though :/

MrAntiFun trainers are really the only ones that i tend to find that work. The others elsewhere either give me a virus, don't work or mess things around.

Thanks though :)

synse

Donor
Reaction score
What are you looking to do with a trainer that you can't already do with the preexisting cheats in the game?

Moocats

Reaction score
You could search out a hack called sobeit. This was designed for online use in the "SAMP" client of multiplayer. As it no longer works online I don't see an issue suggestion it as it did work in Single player too.

The format to look for is an .exe file that you install in your game directory. Please use some common sense if you go searching for it.

Jason278

Reaction score
Heya is there any trainer for "Grand Theft Auto: San andreas" ?????

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
there is an amazing trainer out there (with an F12 in-game menu to boot)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PLUS 27 TRAINER *REPACK* (C) PiZZADOX

google should garner some results (first or second entry works)