Trainer Search

cj_hasdam

Reaction score
hey everyone i'm currently using Grand Theft Auto 5 V1.0.1604.0 Trainer and it works perfectly fine in offline mode and when i switch to online mode it still works on ammo and health. so i'm asking will i get banned if i continue using it? thanks to everyone in advance

thank you Mrantifun for all the amazing trainers ♥

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Honestly i can't neither properly answer any of it unless someone here works at Rockstar and knows how to deal with it but so just you know, we only make trainers per SP

Check FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
"These trainers are meant for Single Player gaming , We don't support Multiplayer ,Online or CO-OP cheating"

cj_hasdam

Reaction score
Honestly i can't neither properly answer any of it unless someone here works at Rockstar and knows how to deal with it but so just you know, we only make trainers per SP

Check FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
"These trainers are meant for Single Player gaming , We don't support Multiplayer ,Online or CO-OP cheating"
I see.... thanks for your answer

Reaction score
I remember seeing multiple posts (mostly cry/whinge posts) regarding this on Reddit and other gaming forums from people who never learn. Yes you'll be banned from GTA V: Online for using any form of cheat software, including trainers. Most games don't care about you using trainers in single player. But in multiplayer (including co-op modes), they tend to bring out the banhammer bots all over you.
As far as I recall, the first offence is apparently a 30-day ban plus removal of all your stuff (guns, cars, money, etc). Second offence is apparently permanent.