Attachments

• GreedFall (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 11,440
Last edited:

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for quick turn around.

Just FYI to anyone using this, like other Spiders made games if you use the unlimited Skill, Attribute, Talent you can never use it once and then go back to normal. The way it works is you will start seeing negative numbers of skill points so if you level up you never gain any new points. Be advised about this before using because you won't be able to level normally after you use it even one time.

Michael Adams

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get a way to reset the number of skill, attribute, and talent points to 0? As is, you permanently have 155 skill points, and 5 attribute and talent points after using the respective cheats, leading to a permanent box in the top right corner telling you to use them.

Degarron

Reaction score
while I like and have used WeMod for quite some time now I do not appreciate a trainer site that is nothing but glorified advertising with a small archive of trainers on top of that thank you for your work but I'd be a lot happier if there was actuly a trainer on this page and not a link to something else even if it would lead me to that trainer have a nice day.

Gruesome

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get a way to reset the number of skill, attribute, and talent points to 0? As is, you permanently have 155 skill points, and 5 attribute and talent points after using the respective cheats, leading to a permanent box in the top right corner telling you to use them.
Yes pls some fix or something

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes pls some fix or something

This is much more complex than you might think. There is a big thread over at Fear less (replacing 'WeMod' here in my original post wtf?) Revolution which is where people upload Cheat Engine tables, etc. Several people have tried to fix this and it still isn't working. It has to do with the way the game records skill points. It has several fields it keeps track of and if they all don't match then the game gets confused and you get a negative value which is represented by those huge numbers you see in the upper right of the screen. You'd have to get all the integers to match for this to work properly.

kidgrim

Reaction score
thanks I didn't use the skill upgrades due to a perma screen after use and that just disturbs me. So I just have to gain it the hard way but seeing as i have unlimited hp mp ext that's not so bad

Kriszhao

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
GreedFall (Steam) 8-30-19 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Magic
  3. Unlimited Fury
  4. Unlimited Gold
  5. Unlimited Traps
  6. Unlimited Potions
  7. Unlimited Ingredients
  8. Unlimited Weight
  9. Unlimited Skill Points
  10. Unlimited Attribute Points
  11. Unlimited Talent Points
  12. Unlimited Ammo
Awesome :)

bradbury

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, but I am experiencing serious performance drop with the trainer on.