Trainer Search

Noxalian

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have an "Add Level" to the trainer, so you can level up to unlock talent points that way instead of having only infinite skill / attribute / talent points only?

Noxalian

Reaction score
hmmm and again wemod?!?!
i guess i will go support Fling now, for the past 3 Games iv checked here but everytime it was this wemod thing. i do not like it, i want a simple .exe and use that like it used to be. sure some people might not have a problem with it...that is your own right, I however do have a problem. sadly no clue why we have to use this wemod

You can still have the trainer exe that is always on the first page of the thread, that is where it gets updated, so if you don't use WeMod you can still use the trainer. I use WeMod so I don't have 100s of trainer exes - but always check here first in case there's a game that has a trainer that isn't on WeMod, like Red Faction Guerrilla trainer is on here but not on WeMod

Maleus

Reaction score
You can still have the trainer exe that is always on the first page of the thread, that is where it gets updated, so if you don't use WeMod you can still use the trainer. I use WeMod so I don't have 100s of trainer exes - but always check here first in case there's a game that has a trainer that isn't on WeMod, like Red Faction Guerrilla trainer is on here but not on WeMod

Bei diesem und anderen wo dann Steam oder +WeMod steht ist es nur die WeModExe und keine TrainerExe.

Kann man den Scheißß WeMod Scheißß auch irgendwie Offline nutzen ???
Das ist nämlich mein Problem da ich nicht 24/7 Online bin und das auch nicht sein will !!!

Wenn nicht Offline nutzbar bin ich trotz der vielen Jahre wohl auch weg, Schade eigendlich.
Cya

Noxalian

Reaction score
Bei diesem und anderen wo dann Steam oder +WeMod steht ist es nur die WeModExe und keine TrainerExe.

Kann man den Scheißß WeMod Scheißß auch irgendwie Offline nutzen ???
Das ist nämlich mein Problem da ich nicht 24/7 Online bin und das auch nicht sein will !!!

Wenn nicht Offline nutzbar bin ich trotz der vielen Jahre wohl auch weg, Schade eigendlich.
Cya
Offline mode was introduced with WeMod 6. You will need an active connection the first time you use the cheats and sign in. After you have used the cheats at least once you can use them offline.

And, google translated it for you: Der Offline-Modus wurde mit WeMod 6 eingeführt. Sie benötigen eine aktive Verbindung, wenn Sie die Cheats zum ersten Mal verwenden und sich anmelden. Nachdem Sie die Cheats mindestens einmal verwendet haben, können Sie sie offline verwenden.

Unsure how to check if its WeMod 6.
Unsicher, wie zu überprüfen wenn es WeMod 6.

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score

Hmmm on the first page on this thread, I do not see the only ".exe" version, i am logged in so..hmm.....all i see is the wemod dl file so can you please show me where this .exe is?

i would love to continue mrantifun, however not if its wemod

Noxalian

Reaction score
Hmmm on the first page on this thread, I do not see the only ".exe" version, i am logged in so..hmm.....all i see is the wemod dl file so can you please show me where this .exe is?

i would love to continue mrantifun, however not if its wemod

Go to the very top of first page... you see a list of things the trainer has e.g. infinite health etc, below that would say "Attachments" the trainer download is just underneath that - I have downloaded trainers before - its always first post on first page always at top

Xhodan Xeus

Reaction score
Go to the very top of first page... you see a list of things the trainer has e.g. infinite health etc, below that would say "Attachments" the trainer download is just underneath that - I have downloaded trainers before - its always first post on first page always at top
i dont know if you are trying to troll me, if i am stupid or if you are stupid
I DO NOT SEE AN EXE LIKE IT USED TO BE THERE IS ONLY THE WEMOD THING BUT NOT ACTUAL TRAINER EXE

Click for Screenshot

Maleus

Reaction score
What can I do when i play games on a pc that is and will never be online!!!??? So, that the explanation with WeMod6 will not function.

I have copy paste it, I have used virtuell HD -> it is not func
is there a WSUS function for WeMod or something like that ???

please MrAntifun make old school trainer like you had done the last years -> or make them addional