Trainer Search

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Sorry to bump this, was just curious if you were still working on this trainer for instant unit building/working on the trainer to be operative for Goo.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sorry to bump this, was just curious if you were still working on this trainer for instant unit building/working on the trainer to be operative for Goo.
Instant Recruiting and Goo resources cheats cause the game to crash randomly , So i thought it is better to not add these cheats.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Instant Recruiting and Goo resources cheats cause the game to crash randomly , So i thought it is better to not add these cheats.

Oh, extremely interesting. Okay, thank you.

If I may offer a piece of advice though, there is instant unit building in Dawn of War games (i.e Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, Soulstorm, Winter Assault, and normal Dawn of War: 40k). I don't know how similar the two games are but if you have a copy of those, maybe you could give those a look. I know nothing about all this stuff so it may just be ignorant advice, but just trying to help.

Thank you for all your hard work, though. Appreciate it.

Yerycho

Reaction score
Update game v 1.0.15.522362 (Update 1) Trainer works?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I second the info about whether this works with the update so I know to not install it if it does not work, so any info from any kind soul would be appreciated thanks.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
just updated the game and confirm trainer is still working and be aware that instant constrution it affect also for AI so turn off it when not necessary.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
just updated the game and confirm trainer is still working and be aware that instant constrution it affect also for AI so turn off it when not necessary.
thanks for the info its appreciated

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
The problem for me is, the trainer worked exactly for one mission in campain. If i started the next mission the trainer work but i can´t build any units

Firestar4500

Reaction score
this trainer needs an update, when ever you get some time, its crashing the game, it runs fine till I turn on a cheat