Trainer Search

DiffeX

Reaction score
Doesent work for me, might be because its V1.0.2.1? (as only V1.0.2.0 is released)

Chaos5061

Donor
Reaction score
Works for me. The only thing I tried that didn't work was the infinite Mana one.

DiffeX

Reaction score
yerstoday with the V1.0.2.0 it made the windows default sound every time i tried clicking any hotkeys (made exclusions to the folder and trainer)

but now it doesent respond at all with V1.0.2.1 (tried the V1.0.2.0 again and now that doesent respond either) Anyone got any idea why its not responding?

Ashcrow

Reaction score
Hey there, Im having an issue with the 1.0.2.1 Trainer. First time user here :). I went over the support thread and I have a few of those issues. The .exe just disappears I removed all anti virus I have and still have the issue. If i run it while its still in the zip folder it just disappears too. Not quite sure what to do.

MeNobody

Reaction score
Yes, Thank You Mr. Anti-Fun for the Update .. Much Appreciated .. Cheers for your work

MeNobody

Reaction score
Hey there, Im having an issue with the 1.0.2.1 Trainer. First time user here :). I went over the support thread and I have a few of those issues. The .exe just disappears I removed all anti virus I have and still have the issue. If i run it while its still in the zip folder it just disappears too. Not quite sure what to do.

Even though you say you removed your anti virus it still sounds to me like an anti virus VS Trainer issue.
Can you describe a little what system and anti virus you were using ?, perhaps you can check Windows Defender as it will sometimes take over on real time protection after your 3rd party anti viruses are uninstalled

123soleil

Reaction score
Thx, you are the best.

Possible to add infinite items like dynamite and bone keys.

Thx.

j0n2

Reaction score
please update no longer works with steam version 1.0.3.1.

Last edited: