MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Grim Dawn Trainer

barkstripe

Reaction score
Mega Exp is still a little glitchy it seems. Starting a new character it works up until like lvl 15-20. On a character I had that was mid 50's it took him to 87 then stopped. Anybody else experiencing similar issue?

EDIT: I believe its more to do with the exp scaling once you out level mobs in the area you're in.

Last edited:

vnquang248

Reaction score
After download the trainer from Wemod and run it, it show 0% download progress and after a few minute it said ''failed to download''
What should I do after download the trainer ?
Thanks

sanza.altair

Reaction score
is there a 32-bit version of the new trainer? i only see the 64-bit version on wemod, unless i'm blind. kindly direct me please and thank you for your awesome work!

Edit: Never mind, saw the 32-bit button! Thank you very much!

WonQu

Reaction score
WeMod зачем нужна эта багнутая прога , полный шлак , марафун продался !

DNF2016

Reaction score
誰か無料のGrim Dawn Trainer作ってくれないかなぁ・・・WeModのTrainerの機能って全部有料じゃん!
MrAntiFunには失望したわ

Drake69

Donor
Reaction score
WeMod program won't work with the GoG version of Grim Dawn. I understand needing to support yourself, man. It's all good.

Static7

Reaction score
WeMod pretty safe? I've gone with MrAntiFun because he has stayed legit and true without ad's and other pay for full use services.

I respect and appreciate everything you've done making us these Trainers MrAntiFun, I mean no disrespect when im asking this and I totally get you have a working life too.

quickly

Reaction score
could we have the trainer for 1.1.4.1 32 bit, please!

another question, what does 11. easy craft and how to use it?

TiA

Alice_Liddell

Reaction score
Per le persone che usano la versione GOG: vai su wemod, cerca il gioco Grim Dawn e vai alla schermata della versione trainer a 32 bit, avvia il gioco tramite l'app e poi premi i tasti indicati ... per me è andato tutto bene e funziona benissimo.

Non si tratta di malware o altro, spero che tutti possano unirsi a questa app, perché facilita notevolmente la vita di chi vuole giocare con i trucchi, senza dover scaricare sempre un altro trainer, mentre in questo modo ha tutto automaticamente con un singolo app.

Grazie MrAntifun!