Trainer Search

zarkus

Reaction score
Not working, it detected game and says GAME IS ON, but doesnt do anything when I hit the hotkeys.

morganobree1

Reaction score
Just tried it out a few times on a b29 build. The trainer starts and running it after the game it detects it. But pressing any hotkey ingame or outside of it triggers just the sound "cheat activated" without any result. No money added, no infinite health nor spirit.

Any fix?

Plakatto

Reaction score
Just wanted to also chime in that I played the game today for a few hours and the trainer works fine for me as well. No issues to report. I'm using the latest trainer and the game is up to date on steam - hope that helps.

autrix02

Reaction score
Two suggestions for the next trainer; No skill cooldowns and unlimited devotion points if possible.
Yes! This right here. Also, if possible can you add a way to add/subtract rep to factions?

ab2008

Reaction score
By far much smoother than the cheat engine version, and does not lag, and works like a charm! That said, having a couple of more options would be awesome if you had the time! Great work, regardless though!

swindlemelon

Reaction score
acts really weird. the only one the works is the add exp. and you need to go out and kill something for it to lvl up. mind you im using the released version of GD 3.7.2b29. not sure if that has anything to do with it. it sucks because this is the only trainer i dont have to pay for. and its fairly limited in its use.

Chiows

Reaction score
For me it is not working atm. But thanks for the effort!

RogueSpear

Donor
Reaction score
Srry about that I wrote it before trying it in game. But yeah works fine