thund3r75

Reaction score
how can i have acces to all functions ? only F4 work for me.. have last trainer

basinga

Reaction score
would be great if you can add the devotion points and thank you for the trainer

bobba313

Reaction score
Devotion points would be much appreciated though, Hope he can add that :)

1crash007

Reaction score
Devotion and iron bits (or whatever they are called)

The trainer works fine on 1.0.0.0. b3

csmokiez

Reaction score
Can you figure out if there is a flag to trigger additional classes so you can combine more than just 2? There is probably a bool value somewhere that basically activates a class :) Char may potentially error out as there may not be a condition for more than 2 classes with no proper assignment outside of the 2 class combo (Blademaster, Spellbreaker, Battlemage, etc.) - but it's worth trying to see if you can get away with it :)

Whomper

Reaction score
So i've noticed if you try the add exp right from level one it seems to freeze your exp bar. I'll try and explain my best what I mean.

Say for instance I start a fresh game, I can activate that cheat lets say 40 times then kill an enemy and I will gain all that exp. But then once I have gained it all, if I use the cheat again and it fills the exp bar past what is needed for the current level it will freeze the bar.

Im curious if anyone knows a way around this, or if there just is no real way to give yourself that free exp without messing up the bar that early in the game.

TunaFa1

Reaction score
Just downloaded, but none of the keys seem to work. I've tried the regular q/a but no luck. Any advice?

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Need an update for game version 1.0.0.2. Present trainer is not working. Possible to have a 1 hit kill and devotion points.