Trainer Search

thegrube

Super Donor
Reaction score
I couldn't finish GTA4 & GTA4 Episodes from Liberty City due to my dexterity from severe arthritis. All the aircraft fly missions were to hard for me.Unfortunately no trainer or mod was made that helped me in these type missions so I'm betting it is close to impossible to address this in a cheat. I am probably one on the very few that has this problem so I don't expect a trainer to deal with this for just me. I will have to pass on this game since its too expensive for me to buy and never complete it. My oldest son has this on his PS4 and even he has trouble with the fly missions. He is not Physically handicapped like my youngest son and me. I hope everyone enjoys this and I'm sure MRAF will make a great trainer that's good enough for everyone else.

TheReduxPL

Reaction score
Not sure what do you want. You can skip missions in GTA IV if you install the Simple Native Trainer (requires ASILoader or XLiveless).

thegrube

Super Donor
Reaction score
I would like no damage to aircraft, Stealth mode for players aircraft when following enemy(follow as close as you like), no max distance when following enemy with players aircraft.