Trainer Search

XxGam3Ma2t3rxX

Master Donor
Reaction score
I figured some people do not know how to do this so I will run a simple set of instructions to tell you how to do so. ENSURE THAT RISK OF RAIN 2 IS CLOSED.

1. First of all, you need to navigate to where your steam directory is. Which in my case is the D drive accessed by going to the This PC section.
  2. Go to User Data
  3. Find something similar to this D:\Steam\userdata\242937744 (I only have one number folder as I do not have many games)
  4. Find the folder that has an XML document (EG: D:\Steam\userdata\242937744\632360\remote\UserProfiles)
  5. If you do not have notepad++ I would suggest getting that for editing, the document name should look something like this d70973ae-fafd-4169-8178-b7c4a1513e77
  6. Near the end of the code add the given values from Step 7. (Refer to step 8 for a picture of what it should look like before saving)
  7. <unlock>Characters.Huntress</unlock>
    <unlock>Characters.Toolbot</unlock>
    <unlock>Characters.Bandit</unlock>
    <unlock>Characters.Mage</unlock>
    <unlock>Characters.Engineer</unlock>
    <unlock>Characters.Mercenary</unlock>
  8. Picture of code
  9. Save the document. Open risk of rain 2, you should be good to go! Enjoy! (Refer to step 10 to download the document if you have your own issues, i provided mine)
  10. Risk of Rain 2 [XML w/Characters/Lunar/Items] (Step 11 for Virus Scans)
  11. VirusTotal Scan (Updated)
Edit to Notes 1/2: All remaining item codes are given to me by @LethalxCyborgx many thanks.
Note 3: If you would like a guide on how to earn them in-game versus editing the document. I will add it per a certain amount of +1s. I earned all of them myself already in-game.
NOTE 4: Updated the
XML document with all items added + a lunar coin value of 2500.

Thanks to @MagicLoki for messing with the document. For those who want more lunar coins. Here is a second set of instructions to modify the given value if you want to do so yourself. All credit goes to @MagicLoki

1. Refer to steps 1 - 5 on the first set of instructions.
  2. Press Ctrl + F and search for coin
  3. Scroll through until you find <coins>0</coins> and <totalCollectedCoins>0</totalCollectedCoins>
  4. Once you are there, modify the value to whatever you want (EG: 9999)
  5. Save the document and then close it, once you load up a singleplayer match, you should now have x amount of lunar coins.

Last edited:

chacrit75

Reaction score
I got the game illegally and I don't seem to find the .xml no where..

MagicLoki

Reaction score
I find something about how to change Lunar Coin
<coins>2</coins>
Is this right? I didn't dare to modify it yet.

MagicLoki

Reaction score
I got it!!
Lunar Coin controlled by two data
<coins>0</coins>
<totalCollectedCoins>0</totalCollectedCoins>
The second one must be greater than or equal to the first

XxGam3Ma2t3rxX

Master Donor
Reaction score

Check the Risk of Rain 2_Data folder for a document.

I got it!!
Lunar Coin controlled by two data
<coins>0</coins>
<totalCollectedCoins>0</totalCollectedCoins>
The second one must be greater than or equal to the first

Nice! Yeah everything in this game can be modified via the xml document provided in your folder. So don't feel unsafe about editing something. All you have to do when you want to edit a value is save the original document and paste it in another folder so you can try the new document you edited. Obviously if that does not work, then you swap back to the original file. Thanks for checking that out. I have not had time to look at it again.

XxGam3Ma2t3rxX

Master Donor
Reaction score
Bandit doesn't show up in game lobby doe.
Yeah I am not sure. Either A, bandit is a class name for commando (Have not checked the .listing to see if commando is a listing) or B they are working on him and his data value is there.

EDIT: Just checked and the commando value is there yet not displayed. So bandit may just be the next character they are working on. :)

XxGam3Ma2t3rxX

Master Donor
Reaction score
Updated. Mini list below.
  • Added 2500 Lunar Coins
  • Added All Equipment Items (Logs are being looked into)

Last edited: