Half Life 2 Update V1.00 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.AUX Power
  3. Inf.Suit
  4. Inf.Ammo
  5. No Reload

Notice:
  • First start game world and move your character couple steps then activate the trainer and the required cheats.

Attachments

• Half Life 2 Update V1.00 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 36,417
Reaction score
Half Life 2 Update V1.00 Trainer +5 works too with Original Half Life 2 perfectly. :)

Thx again. ;)

Gorn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Oh man - thank y0u SO much.

Love the demo vid - you killed 'em real good. =)

Gorn

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have been having a great time replaying this amazing title thanks to the efforts of MAF and his terrific trainer.

Does anyone know if this trainer also works with HL2 Episodes 1 and 2?

I have been having so much fun that I now want to replay the next two episodes before HL3 finally comes out.

Gorn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just asking because I haven't DL'd episodes 1 and 2 from Steam, yet. If anyone knows the answer I might start the slow DL on my pitiful DSL connection. =(

alpalia

Reaction score
i get a error when i click to download
antivirus probably.

tested it on normal, work, tested it on episode 1 , didnt work ( but maybe i have make bad manipulation , start game, move, start trainer, activate options)

rexzooly

Reaction score
HL2 has a full console why would we need a trainer for this? sorry but HL and HL2's dev console is one reason so many loved it and modded the hell out of it, I really do feel you wasted your time on this one, just my view on the matter thought

alpalia

Reaction score
HL2 has a full console why would we need a trainer for this? sorry but HL and HL2's dev console is one reason so many loved it and modded the hell out of it, I really do feel you wasted your time on this one, just my view on the matter thought
as i know, console command on HL2 lock all the achievment + need to be enter again and again sometime due to fact the code appear deactivate after some progression mission

Jerduh74

Reaction score
:cool: SUPERB!! :cool: ... BTW- on Half Life Episode 2, seems AUX cheat won't work on flashlight BUT that's okay! ;)

Last edited:

Felix2013

Reaction score
when I open the Trainer I get an error message can you help me ?? (sry for bad english I am german)