Trainer Search

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Again a new trainer available. MAF, are you sure you're not hacked? Something smells VERY fishy!

Skyro468

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks, now maybe I can actually kill the invisible elite on mission 1 since it is so damn difficult with a pistol at long range.

riddle box

Reaction score
My Wemod trainer for steam is telling me that it can't find my game while its running. I have never had any problems with Wemod before any idea's what is going on?

ExaltedGoddess1

Reaction score
My Wemod trainer for steam is telling me that it can't find my game while its running. I have never had any problems with Wemod before any idea's what is going on?
Try launching the game first, then playing the WeMod

Bobby2

Reaction score
I have tried that I also tried opening the wemod after the game was open and running. I have tried before launching the game. So far none of what I try works.

Hi there try pointing wemod to Halo The Master Chief Collection Halo Reach\MCC\Binaries\Win64 this worked for me. Steam Version

DarkSlider

Master Donor
Reaction score
hi maf i have the retail steam 1 and the top 2 kinda work is there a fix as i have to use the retail steam exe to open the game. any help would be cool sir

Caeles

Reaction score

Riddle Box was seeing the same ... gave up on this to be honest ... oh well

Shabutie

Reaction score
Can I play a co op campaign with this and not get banned? My brother and I would like to play together.

sfdvsv

Reaction score
Every time I download the trainer and load up WeMod it just comes up with someone else's trainer. Not MrAntFun's and there's no option to change it.

riddle box

Reaction score
Hi there try pointing wemod to Halo The Master Chief Collection Halo Reach\MCC\Binaries\Win64 this worked for me. Steam Version
I cleared where the WeMod found my game and redid it and it seems to work now I am able to run it by clicking on play in WeMod. Thank you all for your help.

riddle box

Reaction score
Riddle Box was seeing the same ... gave up on this to be honest ... oh well
Just find the game where it is installed then just re direct WeMod to the game again. That worked for me. Again Thank You everyone who helped figure this out. Happy Gaming.

JSB_350

Reaction score
No but if you set infinite health / ammo with the cheats and go back to the anticheat version, it'll spawn you with overshields and a bunch of extra ammo. It'll be helpful for beating some sections on legendary but not the entire map.

How you do that?

Reaction score
This is a cheat not a hack if your using this online or using it with anti cheat on then your taking a risk on getting banned. Hp and shields are working 100%. Note: does not work with any vehicle, aircraft or turrets
Can confirm health and shield while playing with EAC disabled i still die to regular enemies while on foot.

s3ph0y

Reaction score
Trouble starting or finding opened game. Redirect didn't work. But when I click Play it launches game, only in wemod it doesn't detect

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Trouble starting or finding opened game. Redirect didn't work. But when I click Play it launches game, only in wemod it doesn't detect
You need to launch the game through steam/windows store with EAC disabled.

Prefix

Reaction score
Still no Long Night of Solace Fix?

I actually got passed hte Sabre part 3 times but all 3 times I got glitched in next zone with enemies not spawning lol.

Mozzer42

Reaction score
Where is your trainer on wemod? Only one I see is by some guy named Reppin.