Trainer Search

huxu

Reaction score
New expansion just came out (Awakening The Nightmare), hope to get an update soon!

huxu

Reaction score
[QUOTE =“MrAntiFun,post:157122,member:1”]新教练补充。[/ QUOTE]
Thanks very much

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
Tried using this with the expansion and only option 3 work the rest just make windows error sounds. If anyone knows anything let me know, Thanks.

DeathC

Reaction score
What Version is Halo Wars 2 in right now?
I guess the important question is which trainer works best and is newest.

QuinnGTL

Reaction score
Hello, Can someone else confirm that in "Halo Wars 2 V1.11.2901 Trainer +5" the instant builder doesn't work?

unlimited resources, health, and units work. instant units work, but building times are unaffected by the trainer.

can we get an updated version?

ArtixKiko

Reaction score
Does anyone have a workarround for using these mods in Co-Op campaign? Seems like with every mod the game session immedaitely ends saying that it is out of sync.

Would really like to know if there is something that can be done about that.

Ken Simmons

Reaction score
Hello, Can someone else confirm that in "Halo Wars 2 V1.11.2901 Trainer +5" the instant builder doesn't work?

unlimited resources, health, and units work. instant units work, but building times are unaffected by the trainer.

I agree

Titan1234

Reaction score

Bump!