74.1 KB · Views: 5,087
  • Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,952
  • Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,748
Last edited:

gunn143

Reaction score
you're the best MAF, i always go to your website to find the trainers i want :)

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks! Trainer works pretty well, a bit confused by the inf health option, I haven't lost any units yet, but some units do drop in health occasionally, not sure why, doesn't seemed to be tied to any specific unit, any instructions on how to use that option properly?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Thanks! Trainer works pretty well, a bit confused by the inf health option, I haven't lost any units yet, but some units do drop in health occasionally, not sure why, doesn't seemed to be tied to any specific unit, any instructions on how to use that option properly?
yes i noticed that occurs mostly to vehicles, but it shouldn't take any damage after being hit it would freeze at some point.

windows or steam?
tested only in steam version, but if it happens you own the game as win store, please feel free anytime to test it and let us know :)

Edit: just a notice, before going to level 10, make sure you disable super unit limit cheat because after cutscene, you will get instant mission fail so after the cutscene, buy some units then you can use the cheat.

Last edited:

DarthShaldor

Reaction score
What timing, Mr.Anti. I just downloaded the game while at work, and here is the trainer, ready for use. Well done. Much appreciated. Cheers!

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
yes i noticed that occurs mostly to vehicles, but it shouldn't take any damage after being hit it would freeze at some point.
tested only in steam version, but if it happens you own the game as win store, please feel free anytime to test it and let us know :)
Edit: just a notice, before going to level 10, make sure you disable super unit limit cheat because after cutscene, you will get instant mission fail so after the cutscene, buy some units then you can use the cheat.
Yeah you're right, I did mainly notice it with vehicles, and their health was going back and forth, up and down with damage, at least it works so I can't complain really, thanks for the reply! :)

LexTheGallade

Reaction score
Is it possible to make the no unit limit work on units with special limits? eg. spartans, covenant hero units?