Trainer Search

deapun

Reaction score
Notice to all if you own the windows store version of this game and for most games trainers here you can not use any of them as they are for steam / gog ect... Because Windows 10 store doesn't let us have access to the folder the games you download from there we can not drag and drop the .exe game file in to the fix location box on WeMod... how ever on we mod there are windows store trainers that mostly work... i hope this helps

Yudfal

Reaction score
Notice to all if you own the windows store version of this game and for most games trainers here you can not use any of them as they are for steam / gog ect... Because Windows 10 store doesn't let us have access to the folder the games you download from there we can not drag and drop the .exe game file in to the fix location box on WeMod... how ever on we mod there are windows store trainers that mostly work... i hope this helps

This is nonsense. The trainer works just fine for the Windows Store version, and access for us to the actual EXE is unnecessary.

deapun

Reaction score
@Yudfal please re-read what I said in that post. Also bare in mind at that time there was no windows store / xbox game pass trainers for most games including the halo wars game available here and on we mods, because game pass was a new concept to all of us 11 months ago...
So Yes you would have needed to drop and drag the .exe game file in to the fix it part of the we mod trainer that was available at that time and like i said windows 10 dose not normally let you access the folder in order to get to the .exe game file.
And as I also said in that post ( I hope this helps )