Trainer Search

Zoze

Reaction score
Would really appreciate an update for v1.3.1 endless mode update. None of the posted trainers will work with this version... especially after the endless mode update.

Any luck in getting dice and success rate on card chances?

gratefuljim2

Donor
Reaction score
I ended up having to use DnSPy to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll file. (Where all the primary code using Unity engine is stored). Have to update the file every time you patch to a higher patch version.. but the hacks are permanent. If anyone is a coder and wants the know the classes / methods / struts to alter .. you can contact me. Takes 5 minutes to do with my notes on how to do it .....

Hacks I made ... 1) Always roll perfect 18 on dice, 2) Super Health 3) Take NO damage 4) Super food / fame / gold ... 5) Always win Pendulum game 6) Cards only shuffle 1 time.. and do it slowly so you can help track a card you want to pick (can't alter the flip mode) .. 7) SLow the wheel so you can pick the componant you want easily...

Last edited:
Reactions: slx

tigoda

Donor
Reaction score
its been a while now, there are no trainers for 1.5.1, is this a game thats never going to get trainers or is something in the works from someone? i love the story and the minigames, i love having to carefully manage your food and gold, i suck balls at the fighting bits though and really need help to see more of this story, please help?

GreenElite

Reaction score
Infinite Gold/food doesnt work with gameversion 1.6.2. pls update it :)