Trainer Search

whtgrizzzly

Reaction score
Are the food and gold working yet? I can't seem to get them to work

Janissaire

Reaction score
100 gold is not enough,a lot of curse are like 160.I think giving 1k gold would be better.

Butch

Super Donor
Reaction score
It is difficult for me at my age and condition to play most games and therefore I rely exclusively on your wonderful Trainers to determine whether or not I purchase a game.
There is something within this game's Trainer that I must have misunderstood. It seems that Infinite health does not mean Invincibility, as my character ended up face down on the ground with zero health (0/91) during the final boss fight and the game kept going until I restarted my computer. Is it possible to change Infinite health to Invincibility where my character will not lose any health points?
Another minor thing, as stated in a previous comment, some of the Curses can only be removed by sums of gold greater than 100 gold which is the cheat limit you have set for this game.
If you can, would you be so kind and change your Trainer?

Whether or not you can or will change you Trainer, I sincerely thank you for enabling me to play games that I would otherwise not be able to play at all.

Thanks again, your devoted fan.

Kankei

Reaction score
Dude, a fast kill cheat would be baller.
Thanks for the trainer!

qwertynosik

Reaction score

New trainer added.

Hello! Сan you download a trainer with "Always Successful at Chance Cards" option for latest 1.3.4 game version? I don`t know how this option work (because this option doesn`t work when i try to test it), but it would be great if it worked as "after mixing cards remain in their original positions". Because in some situations it would be good to choose a failure card insted of success card or success card instead of huge success card. Sorry for my English.

Last edited:

Pazenator

Reaction score
Could you please Update? The current version is 1.3.7 and the 1.3.4 Trainer doesn't work anymore.

R00GER

Reaction score
Hi,
please a little update for the trainer (and more of 100gold please too ^^). :)
thank for the great job.

Alcatraz0890

Reaction score
I too would like to see an updated trainer please. Current 1.3.4 trainer no longer works on 1.3.7

pinkeraserT1

Reaction score
Just want to say I appreciate these trainers. Sometime after christmas I hope to donate. Untill then know that your work is nice for alot of us.