wich note did you give to MaF for this year ?

• no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• horrible

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
I wish you all an happy christmass and happy holidays .
and for the peoples who not make christmass , i wish you the best days and happy things

for all your family, friends and lovers one(s) (if you have multiples ^^ )

and of course, happy holidays to MaF and his crew
and thanks for this awesome website and trainers

keep up the good work ;)

Rob Storm

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm wishes! I hope you and yours have a merry, happy and safe holiday season as well! Also the entire staff here at MaF :)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i do not give MAF notes i much prefer to give him a hard time but notes might be included in the hard time i give him:( .Sorry MAF but this is my pre new year resolution too not+ not & double KNOT tell the truth or any of the truth so help me Kalas= he is a god (remember i said i was not telling the truth )

PS: the words posted -expressed in this post are subject to change at any second and do not reflect on the overall posters opinion of this website or anything contained within this website

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
  • BBnPm4L.img

Up until 1931, Santa wore a variety of colorful suits through the years — including red, blue, white, and green — but an ad campaign created by Coca Cola popularized the version we know today.

alpalia

Reaction score
  • BBnPm4L.img
Up until 1931, Santa wore a variety of colorful suits through the years — including red, blue, white, and green — but an ad campaign created by Coca Cola popularized the version we know today.
its all based on an ooooooooooooold viking legend god . hey santa ! where is your helmet and waraxe ? XD

alpalia

Reaction score
and.... here come 2016

happy new year ^^

best wishes for 2016, hope you take some good resolution for this new year
( mine will be to stop eating that much ^^ )

j0j0

Reaction score
2016 wishes for Health & Luck for this year and all you dreams to be fulfilled ppl..:)