1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Shield
  3. Inf.Ammo

Attachments

• Hard Reset V12.29.2016 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 3,304

Curious

Reaction score
I'm having trouble downloading this. When I go to download it, I get a message that either "This site can't be reached" or "The connection was reset" depending on whether I use Firefox or Chrome, respectively. None of the other trainers have this issue (I downloaded several to test). The only explanation I can think of is that I was logged out when I first tried to download, but logged in and then attempted, although I don't know how that would impact the download.

Curious

Reaction score
I'm having trouble downloading this. When I go to download it, I get a message that either "This site can't be reached" or "The connection was reset" depending on whether I use Firefox or Chrome, respectively. None of the other trainers have this issue (I downloaded several to test). The only explanation I can think of is that I was logged out when I first tried to download, but logged in and then attempted, although I don't know how that would impact the download.
I managed to popup the download window that Firefox has, but got an error window saying: "C:\Users\Curious\AppData\Local\Temp\YxaajAJ9.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read."

NFD

Reaction score
Infinite Health doesn't work right after first level. Armor and Ammo works correctly at any level

bobalazs

Reaction score
can we have an update for this game? I suck so bad at it, even at easy setting i die.