Trainer Search

OsbaldoHauck

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just installed 'Red Dead Redemption II' on my Windows 10 computer. But I am having a problem, friends, after playing a while the game, my computer starts crashing and it automatically restarted itself. I do not have any idea why this happens. Then I searched online and came across this post. I followed the 1st solution that is to stop the Windows defender's scanning process. After doing the method the problem got solved. The msmpeng.exe files are not showing in the control panel now and I have no longer any issues while playing the game.

Last edited:

OsbaldoHauck

Reaction score
I just shocked getting the Msmpeng.Exe files in the control panel, I think this may cause the problem. Then I searched online and came across this post. I followed the 1st solution that is to stop the Windows defender's scanning process. After doing the method the problem got solved. The msmpeng.exe files are not showing in the control panel.

Though I did not play the game till now. But there was also discussed an important solution that is rescheduling the Windows defender. I did not apply the method. So my query is should I need to apply this method? What do you say?