Trainer Search

Zeppelin

Reaction score
Infitite stored supplies also isn't working. It shows 1000000 but first battle or any new division makes it empty.

But it works with planes though...

Joe_Perry

Reaction score
For me the Inf. Fuel Cheat doesn't work. Everytime I activate it, Fuel jumps from 0 to Full and back over and over again, but it really doesn't change a thing. I still can't move my navies further than one sea province from the harbor.

That fuel thing is a game bug I've seen too many times already. Has nothing to do with the trainer. If you manually add fuel on the console without using the trainer whatsoever it would also do that thing you describe.

UtsitNexus

Reaction score
It does not work in infinite resources, click on a province and it does not change, the infinite fuel only serves in the exercise,not work the objective of instantaneous war. everything else works if they fix it thanks

iDoggo

Reaction score
How come when i launch up the trainer, one of three things happen
1. Ill activate trainer and it just beeps at me
2. Ill activate one of the cheats and the trainer just crashes
3. it sometimes works

please help :d

Pikaplayer12

Reaction score
Infinite Fuel Cheat not working in Trainer V 1.7.0 and even If I have no units still no infintie Fuel!But all the rest works

AboodyZomar

Reaction score
New trainer is up , There are few minor changes , For example previously the resources cheat would change the province resources , Now it just sets the production resources

Also research use to take 1 hour to finish ,Now as soon as you select a research to do , It will instantly finish .

Any issue let me know .
it's not working for me, version 1.6 worked just fine
but 1.7 is not working, when i press F1 it won't activate the trainer and i just get a beep

krugeroman11

Reaction score
Guys, just stay with 1.6.2 version for a while, there are lots of bugs with x64 bits i guess.

kuda_ayya

Reaction score
Might not be an issue from the trainer. But whenever I try to stage a coup, it activates the next day (and usually at a terrible level). If I have more than one coup in queue, they activate one by one, every 24 hours.

123sakib

Reaction score
Super factory limit don't work
All the civilian factories become in used and i cant import or construct anything
Plz help

Joe_Perry

Reaction score
Might not be an issue from the trainer. But whenever I try to stage a coup, it activates the next day (and usually at a terrible level). If I have more than one coup in queue, they activate one by one, every 24 hours.

Maybe you changed the settings at the start of the game about coups, limits and such? That cannot be changed back once a game has started.