Trainer Search

William8.

Reaction score
I get this when I try to download Wemod with the new cheats:

"Installation has failed" This for both automatic load up and manual. It didnt do this until I downloaded what you posted?

ferrari355

Reaction score
Not sure what's wrong, everything was working fine yesterday, but now "Unlimited Organization", "Unlimited Fuel" and "God Mode" can no longer be turned on. When toggled "ON", it immediately jumps back to "OFF".

I tried with game version v1.12.1, as well as v1.12.3. Both experience the same issue. Anyone has any enlightening thoughts? Thanks.

Masig16ag

Reaction score
Can confirm, the issue is not just on your end. Have not seen it work even w/ the updated version.

Voidka_

Reaction score
Hey Friend, unlimited organization doesn't work for me, can you have a look?

your trainers are amazing

baba38

Reaction score
please, need update, "unlimited resources" and "instant railwaysdoes" not work anymore (Steam and Xbox)

ShotbyMegaGun

Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome trainer. here is one feedback
alt+F6 for increasing political power removes election.
plz check it out.

Kylosian

Reaction score
Unlimited Stored Supplies doesn't work after passing 1 month in-game when turned on. Because when turning on Unlimited Stored Supplies cheat, the Logistics tab shows the equipments have increased its numbers after running the game for less than 1 month, but when clicking the equipment in the Logistics tab, the Stockpile shows the equipment has less stored and the equipment supplies do not affect to the divisions despite Unlimited Stored Supplies turned on. So, Unlimited Stored Supplies doesn't work.

Last edited:

Siri0S_21

Reaction score
Thank you for your amazing work!
There seems to be a problem with "Super Factories Limit" which is also present in other trainers for the game.
After a while, if 1 or 2 days pass, the factories limit is reset to its "correct" value and doesn't change back unless I click something on the production tab. Best I can tell is that every so often the game recalculates(?) the available factories and resets them and the trainer does not update.
Could you look into that please? It's the most important cheat for me

Vrljanovic

Reaction score
Heey m8, first of all many thanks for your amazing work throughout the years, may it long continue! :D

An update dropped for hoi yesterday, any chance you'll be updating the trainer soon?

Thank you in advance, cheers

EpisodeYUKI

Reaction score
Hi, Thank you so much for your work all the time, they all perfect. With the update of the game and the addition of DLC. Is there any possibility of updating to the latest version in the near future?
Looking forward to your update, thank you.