Trainer Search

Braza117

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'll check out all of the different scenarios and see If I can find any bugs.

littlee

Reaction score
hello im new here and new to this kinda game just a quick thanks hope its ok to ask few questions about trainer.construction how is this avtivated is it in any order or just activate then build.i tried that but my units say taking 100 days and so on.please help if i need to activate it after clicking builds.and what is super factory used for last is super production what is that used for also.thanks for any help.actually just one more is there a trainer to activate for oil and stuff thanks again

Anderus1984

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the trainer. It has almost everything :)
Now if you dont mind I have few questions:
1) What about infinite resources? Can it be added to trainer, becase as far as understand you need resources to produce such things like weapons, tanks etc.
2) What exactly Super Production? What effect it does?

rogelio11

Reaction score
thanks for making and sharing the trainer.

hopefully it will have a option to make boost popularity insant :O
in the future

Alex250

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!! Can you add "Instant Politica Focus" Please?

Dmitar

Reaction score
questions about trainer.construction how is this avtivated is it in any order or just activate then build.i tried that but my units say taking 100 days and so on.please help if i need to activate it after clicking builds.and what is super factory used for last is super production what is that used for also.thanks for any help.actually just one more is there a trainer to activate for oil and stuff thanks again

same here, i wonder too

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Added nukes cheat and national focus cheat .