Trainer Search

Rick987

Donor
Reaction score

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
It actually got so quite in here I was half wondering if they did lock it but just keep it hidden.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
I have a feeling that by the time MAF fixes the latest trainer a new hotfix will be released so we will have to wait a week for MAF to release a trainer for the new hotfix xD

Hadrix102

Reaction score
There's a problem with the V1.4.0 Trainer, it seems like it doesn't work with the DLC

*cough* read 5 posts above you *cough*

There are more things that don't work, check page 40 and 41, me and a couple of others did some tests... Now please stop spamming this thread, the problems are already well known and confirmed.

Now please, for the love of god, STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD AND ASKING FOR AN UPDATE!
Please!

Spoke to MAF he's going to check the problem out tonight.

drdanny

Reaction score
Just wanna say that you guys are doing a great job and I am calmly waiting for the update, be it days, weeks or even months. The only thing I miss is swapping countries and messing them up a bit, but that was admittedly quite overpowered. Unless it IS still there, then it has gone missing in the list, lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!

EDIT: I also tested the latest trainer WITHOUT the new DLC. Worked for me first time, then it didn't the second test. Little inconsistent, but hey, problems will crop up every now and then. Part of life ather all.

ahmed1

Reaction score
The last tranier have Problems the construction not work need help to much slow

Hadrix102

Reaction score
Just wanna say that you guys are doing a great job and I am calmly waiting for the update, be it days, weeks or even months. The only thing I miss is swapping countries and messing them up a bit, but that was admittedly quite overpowered. Unless it IS still there, then it has gone missing in the list, lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!

EDIT: I also tested the latest trainer WITHOUT the new DLC. Worked for me first time, then it didn't the second test. Little inconsistent, but hey, problems will crop up every now and then. Part of life ather all.
You can actually use the console to switch to another country!
Refer to this page: http://www.hoi4wiki.com/Console_commands
Use "tdebug" to get a countries ID or tag, and then use the "tag [COUNTY ID/TAG]" to switch to that country

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
People, stop spamming the thread MAF knows about the problems and is looking into fixing them. I know it's hard in this day and age but have some patience.

drdanny

Reaction score
If they dont stop just delete their comments to clean it out, maybe then the snot-louts will shut up.

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
We can do it if we keep highlighting this freaking fact, c'mon guys, just give 'em time.

As is mentioned, just chill out and read, the issues are aware... Give it time!

j1mm1

Reaction score
We want FAST CONSTRUCTION !

C'mon, sing with me !

ahmed1

Reaction score
guys the new trainer 1.4.0 fast construction not work we need help her because it takes time in building normal to much time

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
to modify world tension is a cheat go to that button next to 1 and below esc (`) and tipe threat and the number example threat 50/100

Only for me is not working the Fast Recruiting? All things is on in trainer but i must wait 5 month in game to have new divisions.

We thank you as always Mr antifun for your incredible trainers that make our gaming life more fun, but as other have said, fast recruiting is not working in the recent trainer.

There are more things that don't work, check page 40 and 41, me and a couple of others did some tests... Now please stop spamming this thread, the problems are already well known and confirmed.

The super production doesn't seem to work like it used to. I'm playing on 1.40

Some don't work in v1.4.0

Spoke to MAF he's going to check the problem out tonight.

I have a feeling that by the time MAF fixes the latest trainer a new hotfix will be released so we will have to wait a week for MAF to release a trainer for the new hotfix xD

*cough* read 5 posts above you *cough*

Now please, for the love of god, STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD AND ASKING FOR AN UPDATE!
Please!

The last tranier have Problems the construction not work need help to much slow

People, stop spamming the thread MAF knows about the problems and is looking into fixing them. I know it's hard in this day and age but have some patience.

If they dont stop just delete their comments to clean it out, maybe then the snot-louts will shut up.

We can do it if we keep highlighting this freaking fact, c'mon guys, just give 'em time.

As is mentioned, just chill out and read, the issues are aware... Give it time!

C'mon, sing with me !

guys the new trainer 1.4.0 fast construction not work we need help her because it takes time in building normal to much time

In new trainer which works in 1.4 super production doesn't work.Could you fix it ?

New trainer added with fixes for the issues , I would usually fix the trainer within a day or two but there has been well over 50 games updates so i was really busy :) .

Rick987

Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added with fixes for the issues , I would usually fix the trainer within a day or two but there has been well over 50 games updates so i was really busy :) .
Thanks MAF. You're a legend.