Trainer Search

anrva

Reaction score
Everything works fine except factory limit cheat.Also game is updated but old trainer works like charm.

isuckatscience

Reaction score
Can you bring back the change country cheat, it was fun playing both sides of the war, i know you can change in console command but i sort of ****** up on my first save and picked ironman (dont know why) and now i cant bring up the console or change country

DeniFaber

Reaction score
please re add "change country" cheats on v1.2.This cheat worked in multiplayer

Palmer

Reaction score
The trainer isn't really working for me, some stuff works like Political power but stuff like infinite resources does not. anyone else having these issues?

Also infinite factories, fast research, fast national focus

Koragg33

Reaction score
hey thanks mr antifun the trainer works like a charm for me. will there soon be a verson 1.2.1.

ps the best part is the world tension love it

Palmer

Reaction score
Yeah i think it needs an update, i keep re trying it but everytime less and less features work hahaha, i just really want the resources and factories

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
For all you people who wants to change countries, use the console and type in "tag USA" or any other country, it's really not that hard.

Mr Incognito

Reaction score
i can't get the trainer to work... every time i open the file and i click on "activate trainer' i get a beeping sound and that's it.

Please help

FoixProductions

Reaction score
When I go and Activate the cheats, the unlimited factories one (Numpad 0 ) won't work.

tumarian

Reaction score
Yes it needs an update man.. factory limit cheat is perhaps the most important one.. But the rest works quite fine and thank you...