Trainer Search

gorodoe

Reaction score
When I go and Activate the cheats, the unlimited factories one (Numpad 0 ) won't work.

Yes it needs an update man.. factory limit cheat is perhaps the most important one.. But the rest works quite fine and thank you...

The work around is enabling the super factory production, then cycle between your productions, let thum run for 24h ingame hours. Then it will be around 2.5 million units in stored. then change to other production.

01luiz01

Reaction score
re add "change country" cheat on v1.2 or next trainer version, please.

FoixProductions

Reaction score
The work around is enabling the super factory production, then cycle between your productions, let thum run for 24h ingame hours. Then it will be around 2.5 million units in stored. then change to other production.
I've tried that and it doesn't work.

tumarian

Reaction score
Thanks for the trick mate... But we also need factories for constructions too. I have been switching between the previous trainer and the new for all the cheats to work.

FPS Gandalf

Reaction score
The latest 1.2 trainer can't change country and super factories limit not working

PLS UPDATE IT ASAP

Last edited:

belko

Reaction score
The trainer for 1.2.1 work for the 1.2.0 !! And "Super factories limit work" !

[ First launch the trainer then the game, dont launch the trainer if you are already in game ]

Runnerlopi

Reaction score
Bitdefender found and infectet element in C:\*****\*******\Temp1_Hearts of Iron IV V121 Trainer +22. Virus Name: Gen: Suspicious.Cloud.1. Element has been cleaned off

CARE TO EXPLAIN DUDE ?

PrototypeX

Reaction score
Bitdefender found and infectet element in C:\*****\*******\Temp1_Hearts of Iron IV V121 Trainer +22. Virus Name: Gen: Suspicious.Cloud.1. Element has been cleaned off

CARE TO EXPLAIN DUDE ?
I can Explain, basically what you need to do is make an exception in your anti-virus or just not use trainers, not sure exactly why but basically anti-virus stuff and etc. pick up trainers as being viruses/malware, etc. Just ignore them.