Trainer Search

01luiz01

Reaction score
please Mrantifun, re add "change contry" option, we beg to you!

Suso Machín

Reaction score
Hi friend! I´m spanish. I saw your video and i can´t do any cheats. Can you help me? I download one of attached files, it´s hearts-of-iron-iv-v1-1-0-trainer-22-mrantifun-zip.3113, but when i play, cheats not available. Thanks for your work!! :)

01luiz01

Reaction score
Hi friend! I´m spanish. I saw your video and i can´t do any cheats. Can you help me? I download one of attached files, it´s hearts-of-iron-iv-v1-1-0-trainer-22-mrantifun-zip.3113, but when i play, cheats not available. Thanks for your work!! :)
Usted debe descargar la versión correspondiente de entrenador, cuando se abre el juego debe ver la versión de su juego

01luiz01

Reaction score
Is really more easier We install a old version than you re add change country? please! Mrantifun, please.

01luiz01

Reaction score
As I have said before, use the "Tag" command in the console if you want to change country.
Thanks this command "tag" is useful but the MrAntifun cheat "change country" is more useful because you can not only change a country but you can control you first selected country and other, so you first select country is not controlled by AI.

Please, MrAntifun, hear us, re Add "Change Country" please!

Last edited:

nutleopard

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntifun can u add Max/Fast skill level,Max/Fast Exp for division,general,Gain Traits Faster

THX :)

HackerNoob98

Reaction score
the trainer doesn't work anymore , I mean I start the game , then I start the trainer , but when I start it , it takes 3-4 minutes to start up and then when I activate the cheats they just don't work , it sais "cheat activated" yet it doesn't apear that it is activated

palesz

Reaction score
Hearts of Iron IV V1.2.1 Trainer +22 +1 Change Country option you add?

HeitorPaiva

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Hearts of Iron IV V1.00 Trainer +15
Hearts of Iron IV V1.00 Trainer +17
Hearts of Iron IV V1.00 Trainer +19
Hearts of Iron IV V1.0.1 Trainer +20
Hearts of Iron IV V1.0.1 Trainer +21
Hearts of Iron IV V1.1.0 Trainer +22
Hearts of Iron IV V1.2.0 Trainer +22
Hearts of Iron IV V1.2.1 Trainer +22

Options:
  1. Inf.Political Power
  2. Inf.National Unity
  3. Inf.Convoys
  4. Inf.Manpower
  5. Inf.Nukes
  6. Inf.Army Exp
  7. Inf.Navy Exp
  8. Inf.Air Exp
  9. Inf.Stored Supplies
  10. Fast National Focus
  11. Fast Construction
  12. Fast Research
  13. Fast Recruiting
  14. Super Production
  15. Super Factories Limits
  16. Inf.Organization
  17. Instant Movement
  18. God Mode
  19. Super Resources
  20. Change Country
  21. Low Occupation Resistance
  22. Instant War Goal
  23. No World Tention
Notice:
  • To change a country first activate trainer then select the country you want on the map then press the hotkey Watch the Video here Link
  • Stored supplies will set the things under Logistics to 1.5million , You must have a production of the required supplies such as tanks or equipment.
There's a bug in 1.2.0 in my game the super factories limit won't activate I played whit and it down activate