Trainer Search

01luiz01

Reaction score
We ask for "change country" because your cheat is better than the game console cheat, because our first nation not be autonomy, in truly we can control 2 nations at same time, if can you re add, please MrAntifun, do it.

docholliday

Reaction score
Thank you good man, and people should really stop asking for updates, play without it and practice, learn from mistakes, it is much more fun without cheats :)

wolf88

Reaction score
somehow the trainer refuses to open, tried it with administrator rights and nothing either. never had that problem with other trainers. anybody else having the same issue?

solved: not trainer related, restarted pc and it opened properly never had the issue again

Last edited:

01luiz01

Reaction score
Thank you good man, and people should really stop asking for updates, play without it and practice, learn from mistakes, it is much more fun without cheats :)
So what are you doing here? Just to propagate your moral speech? To say to people how we should play our own games?

This site are 'MrAntifun PC Trainers', not 'MrSpeech how you should play games'.

Last edited:

spartan-G257

Reaction score
So what are you doing here? Just to propagate your moral speech? To say to people how we should play our own games?

This site are 'MrAntifun PC Trainers', not 'MrSpeech how you should play games'.

possibly like me, I like playing without cheats and I like playing with cheats why go with one gaming style when you can have all of them?

eBaked

Reaction score
I haven't tested it for long ,Please report any problems and i will look into fixing them as soon as possible .
The Infinite Navy experience and the Infinite Air Experience are changed. Also would be awesome an option to raise autonomy status instantly, like from puppet to colony in a day, and that stuff

ChanABC

Donor
Reaction score
Inf.Manpower doesn't work when playing country which have only one province such as PRC and LUX,please examine it.

Janissaire

Reaction score
hey,it's possible to add a population growth cheat?Population growth unlock more slot for factory and building.