Trainer Search

ninjastar456

Reaction score
yea it will be awesome if he re add Change Country
you can control 2 nations without the AI missing your armies and changes stuff just like what happens when using the TAG cheat it misses everything

01luiz01

Reaction score
God Mode not work for ships and the "No World Tension" bug the game, the democratic nations increase world tension and the others less tension.

Azhaagh

Donor
Reaction score
Guys, Gals, relax. It's a few days before Christmas, the end of the year, and HOI IV isn't the only game he works on. Demanding isn't going to make it happen any faster. I'm pretty sure mrantifun knows it's been updated and will upload an update the moment it's done.

drdanny

Reaction score
There is the slight issue that my PC keeps shouting VIRUS!!! VIRUS, VIRUS, YOU ARE INFECTE-HE-HE-HED!!!
This time it was a Trojan.2 the computer found. But guessing it is inaccurate and it only APPEARS to be one as all trainers are, well... malware for games, right?

Grey Cardinal

Reaction score
There is the slight issue that my PC keeps shouting VIRUS!!! VIRUS, VIRUS, YOU ARE INFECTE-HE-HE-HED!!!
This time it was a Trojan.2 the computer found. But guessing it is inaccurate and it only APPEARS to be one as all trainers are, well... malware for games, right?
yes

TRevITTTT

Reaction score
It seems that "Super Resources" doesn't work (at least for me).
EDIT: just noticed that it works for Steel, Chromium and Tungsten.

izo19

Reaction score
hey mr antifun, im sure your aware this just needs a touch up , im also having a bug crashing when I research and construct everything, wierd ..

rambo88pl

Reaction score

yousaidit

Reaction score
It would be great if you could update this for the latest version please, Thanks

Talesz

Reaction score
Some feature does not work for me in the current version, please check trainer about upgrade possible.

Happy New Year!

Ridho Zindani

Reaction score
first when i download and use the 1.3.0 version it's ok and not contain virus, why suddenly it contain virus and when i redownload it still contain virus

somehaxx0r

Reaction score
others before me have already said it, but I had it downloaded since v1.30 (its on V1.31) and now suddenly when I go to open it, it says theres a virus. there's probably some simple way around this but idfk