Trainer Search

burn mf

Reaction score
Any chance we can get a cheat that turns off attrition, also could you please fix the infinite supply cheat as it does not keep the supplies infinite it only gives you 1500000 but it does not keep it infinite. Thank you for all your hard work Mrantifun.

MadMike91

Reaction score
Thanks its amazing it enriches the game and opens new boundaries for gameplays =)

adamn00b

Donor
Reaction score
Just tested it. Inf stored supplies is slightly unreliable for aircraft but that's it

Last edited:

Oriox

Reaction score
Hello! Thank you for your trailer but the latest update have some issues.
1. Inf. Stored Supplies not working
2. God Mode not working
3. No world tensions sometimes working

Bump again

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
World tension cheat works but takes a month for the game to reset the tension , Stored supplies works fine as well it seems , However a new trainer with god mode improvement will be added later tonight .

nartolf

Reaction score
I can not start the trainer when I press F1 nothing happens, like all other commands

hallisee

Reaction score
Hey, I'm sorry if this has been answered already but the topic is really big so I'll ask anyway:

Could someone please let me know if the cheat functions mrantifun made affect both the player AND the AI? Meaning, if I'm using instant construction/recruitment/research, will any or all of them affect the AI too? I know that in paradox games this happens for several in-game console command functions, like instant_construction, etc. I would just like to know that it won't affect the AI in a singleplayer game.

Thanks.

Synshie

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, I'm sorry if this has been answered already but the topic is really big so I'll ask anyway:

Could someone please let me know if the cheat functions mrantifun made affect both the player AND the AI? Meaning, if I'm using instant construction/recruitment/research, will any or all of them affect the AI too? I know that in paradox games this happens for several in-game console command functions, like instant_construction, etc. I would just like to know that it won't affect the AI in a singleplayer game.

Thanks.

Don't worry, they don't affect the AI. You can see for yourself - look at other countries' progress through their tech trees, take a look at their provinces, check their estimated divisions. (You may need to research Decryption first, but hey, that's what the trainer is for, right?)