Trainer Search

The Gay One

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me I'm afraid, press the button it makes a noise but nothing happens.

Hadrix102

Reaction score
Check your game version make sure that it's 1.4.0 and not 1.4.1 or some other version.
1.4 is still latest, there is no 1.4.1, yet...
He should disable AV and run as admin, and make sure he downloaded the right trainer and that the trainer matches his games version.

*EDIT* Also if you are by any chance running another trainer alongside MAFs trainer, don't.
There are some conflicts between certain trainers/cheattables... keep that in mind.

Tvrtko

Reaction score
1.4 is still latest, there is no 1.4.1, yet...
He should disable AV and run as admin, and make sure he downloaded the right trainer and that the trainer matches his games version.

*EDIT* Also if you are by any chance running another trainer alongside MAFs trainer, don't.
There are some conflicts between certain trainers/cheattables... keep that in mind.
There's a beta patch that some people might have installed.

ahmedattia122

Reaction score
Guys i have a problem in the game the air mission not work like strike ports and some things like this i need speed help pls

drdanny

Reaction score
The Trainer now works. The Change Country thing can wait. And I think it is too easy to detect that cheat at the moment. I kinda hope I am wrong about this, but it does make sense. Chancing the nation you're playing with cheats is harder to detect, altering other nations like a nut job.... much more noticeable. Anyway, good work MrAntiFun!

LastSpez

Reaction score
idk but fast consturct work for me :/ as old trainer and new one infinity stock and fast produce/infinity industry dont work. but that not big deal.

ahmedattia122

Reaction score
Guys i have a problem in the game the air mission not work like strike ports and some things like this i need speed help pls

xXEMPIREXx

Reaction score
i just noticed the Trainer sometimes having a problem with the mods that are install in the game.. sooo yeah

xXEMPIREXx

Reaction score
i have 50 constuction limit mod on my Game and when i de-activate the mod my Instant construction works... so basically the mods are the problem

Fomishe

Reaction score
In trainer to HOI 4 version 1.4 some fitches don't work. For example "Super Resourses" and "Super Production" ((

RaptorTonicus96

Reaction score
My antivirus continues to say that the latest HOI4 trainer is a virus and put it in quarantine. Can someone please explain to me how to fix it?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
My antivirus continues to say that the latest HOI4 trainer is a virus and put it in quarantine. Can someone please explain to me how to fix it?
Google: False Positive and how to avoid.

To save you some time, Pause Antivirus and re-download the file, you would have to do that everything you turn your AV again, or just add a folder exclusion and add all the Trainers to a folder.

Hieronim114

Reaction score
i can't open it because winrar says to me "Hearts of Iron v.1.3.3 EXE cannot be compressed as long as application which uses it will be closed"
help pls sry for my English I am from Poland and I have Polish winRAR

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i can't open it because winrar says to me "Hearts of Iron v.1.3.3 EXE cannot be compressed as long as application which uses it will be closed"
help pls sry for my English I am from Poland and I have Polish winRAR
I would have a guess and say It's a False Positive, go ahead and Disable AV and re-download the file tell me If that works.

EagleGundam

Reaction score
Well we just go a update for the Game does The Latest trainer still work????