Trainer Search

LIVESH0T

Reaction score
When i download the 1.40 version it says that it is a virus so i can´t run it..

Kumikone

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just tested the trainer. It seems that it won't activate and therefore doesn't work at all. An update would be appreciated. Thanks MaF!

admiraal

Reaction score
Please, you may want to create a new version because 1.4.0 no longer works

ThinkTank

Reaction score
The v1.4.0 Trainer works with v1.4.2 (a48d), but I'm also using the Kaiserreich game mode, tested everything on both and played 4 hours with it no problems. First, start the game then go to desktop and start the trainer then activate the trainer

Last edited:

ThinkTank

Reaction score
How do i do what? XD

Go into your Windows Defender>Virus & Threat Protection Settings>Add or Remove Exclusions.

Best thing to do is all the trainers you've got, put them all in one folder then add the whole folder to your exclusions list, so next time you download a trainer just extract it to that specific folder and you'll never have to worry about false warnings again. I had to add it to my exclusions list in my Windows defender, Malwarebytes and my Anit-Virus

Griphiuss

Reaction score
Go into your Windows Defender>Virus & Threat Protection Settings>Add or Remove Exclusions.

Best thing to do is all the trainers you've got, put them all in one folder then add the whole folder to your exclusions list, so next time you download a trainer just extract it to that specific folder and you'll never have to worry about false warnings again. I had to add it to my exclusions list in my Windows defender, Malwarebytes and my Anit-Virus

s6y4.jpg

Hreum :/.....

Ninja4Life(off)

Reaction score
Of course the trainer is safe, the trainer doesn't contain any trojans or viruses because your anti-virus has falsely alerted you.

sacok

Reaction score
I have some difficulties.... few hotkeys dont work for me. It makes windows sound, not "cheat activated"

Darcs300

Reaction score
Бля сука обнови ты уже трейнер уже сколько людей попросило это сделать