Trainer Search

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
In a week there will be another expansion, so it would be probably wise to at least wait until that, but I really would like an update too!

Where are you getting the week estimate? The devs have said during streams that the DLC won't be released till after Christmas and it's the same for the new Stellaris DLC.

Bamia

Reaction score
pls update MrAntifun is the best site for all trainers specially for this greet game

PhoenixRuby

Reaction score
Hearts of Iron IV V1.4.0 Trainer +22 B MrAntiFun contains a false positive for Malware picked up by Firefox.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Changed the file extension to rar to try to avoid the false positive from chrome .

dondondon

Reaction score
uhhh... how do I use it? It does nothing when I try to open it. Presumably because of the .rar added to it.

pipshaun

Reaction score
I download trainer with Firefox and make it so that Windows Defender will not scan or delete it.

Andre34567

Reaction score
MRANTIFUN you are an OG. Keep up the good work on updating this trainer for empire divided.

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
Now i am playing V1.4.0 and the fun part is that the Trainer also works for my enemies ... its nuts! I cant win cause they spawn units as fast as me and not even Nukes affect them ... something is wrong in the code o_O ... ha ha ha