Trainer Search

Reaction score
Fast recruitment is working for me and have you downloaded the new verison mrantifun updated it for a fix for fast recruitment

spajros

Reaction score
Hi guys, i seem to have a problem my hotkeys dont work F1 etc except F2 lol.
Anyone gote any clue on what i could try to do?
Numlock on and off dont work :/

DerShield

Reaction score
People, instead of complaining about fast recruitment not working you should maybe download the new version MAF uploaded earlier and even announced it here in the thread. That new version fixes it.

READING HELPS

Ywach

Reaction score
To everyone who's having troubles with fast recruiting, try running the trainer as the administrator, it helped in my case.

spajros

Reaction score
Hi guys, i seem to have a problem my hotkeys dont work F1 etc except F2 lol.
Anyone gote any clue on what i could try to do?
Numlock on and off dont work :/
Seems that only F2 works "inf political power". Ive tried to bind the hotkeys to other keys still doesent work. Tried also on another keyboard

RUDDOJ

Reaction score
well, I can't download this trainer. when I try, windows detects a virus and it is automatically deleted. is there a workaround?

red1

Reaction score
well, I can't download this trainer. when I try, windows detects a virus and it is automatically deleted. is there a workaround?

Turn off the stupid Windows protections, all trainers will show as a virus because they edit memory

FelixNix

Reaction score

Usually if you keep it in the ZIP folder and run if from that, it'll work. I had the same issue, everytime I copied it on to my SSD it detected a virus and deleted it. It wouldn't detect it from inside the ZIP file though, so I just ran it from there. And it still said it was probably a virus and that I shouldn't run it. If you have any further issues, just look up a youtube video on how to remove/turn off windows defender.