Trainer Search

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
God mode must have a problem. I can't win a single battle, even if i outnumber the enemy.

migousto

Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun Is it possible you add unlimited ressources function on this trainer plz it would be easier THX YOU ...

Sarenn

Reaction score
God mode must have a problem. I can't win a single battle, even if i outnumber the enemy.
This. Something is off. Even with an absurd amount of highly trained divisions against 1 or 2 divisions will end up in a neverending stalemate, whether the game says you're going to win or lose.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
This. Something is off. Even with an absurd amount of highly trained divisions against 1 or 2 divisions will end up in a neverending stalemate, whether the game says you're going to win or lose.

I've noticed a few things:
-After trying to wait, my units became suddenly supermen, and kicked every asses on their way. I don't understand.
-When i check my units stats in battle screen, it's often at 0, at the beginning.
-Apparently, the god mode works better on infantry. I had best results with 10 marines than i had with 20 heavy tanks.
-Sometimes it all goes off and i'm again losing, then it comes back
-The number of units doesn't matter apparently.

Last edited:

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Ok, so, another thing i noticed (sorry for the message but this could help understand). Apparently, god mod works with a single unit. i tried that and never lost a battle since, while i'm struggling at 60K vs 10K

JeremyAylward

Reaction score
This is great! I find that when I use super production, however, other countries start to build mega navies.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ok, so, another thing i noticed (sorry for the message but this could help understand). Apparently, god mod works with a single unit. i tried that and never lost a battle since, while i'm struggling at 60K vs 10K
Are you using trainer +19 ? .

Stefan2012

Reaction score
Hi! Hearts of Iron IV V1.00 Trainer +19 MrAntiFun Did not work super Production and fast recruiting Recuint for Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal Edition 1.0.0.19987. To you does it work?
Sorry for bad English! i use google translate.

tromp

Reaction score
What about the massive increase in world tension when justifying a war goal? I use the +17 trainer.
I always get instant 100% world tension after justifying a war goal for 2 states.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Please list all the problems with the god mode and i will take a look at it tomorrow .

wolf88

Reaction score
17+ trainer works fine, but 19+ seem to have issues like instant movement

coldacortez

Reaction score
Can you make a cheat to speed up the building speed of ships. The only thing that doesn't produce fast are the navy ships(Battleships,cruisers etc).
Thank you! :):)