Trainer Search

Tvrtko

Reaction score
The problem with god mode is that battles take forever no mather if you are fighting with 100k trops vs 5k stack battle will rage for months!
My suggestions for the trainer:
-Damage modifier (that ai troops take more damage)
-Instant naval invasion,war justification
-Instant ship and airplane production
-Party support (so that you can go from fascism to democracy, from democracy to fascism or communism)
Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
There are still some issues with this trainer, like battles takes forever, when i outnumber a enemy with 20 to 1, I still lose, i'm already doing a war with the soviet union which already takes to long.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
The problem with god mode is that battles take forever no mather if you are fighting with 100k trops vs 5k stack battle will rage for months!
My suggestions for the trainer:
-Damage modifier (that ai troops take more damage)
-Instant naval invasion,war justification
-Instant ship and airplane production
-Party support (so that you can go from fascism to democracy, from democracy to fascism or communism)
Keep up the good work!
Use only 1k unit and it works. I crushed japan like that.

Sidduu

Reaction score
the trainer doesnt open on desktop but appears in task manager processes list!!!! how to fix tht?

BearShark12

Reaction score
What's going on with God mode? My battles are endless I don't lose and not gain too

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
What's going on with God mode? My battles are endless I don't lose and not gain too
That problem occur when user recruit too many units ,So the units needs supplies to fight and supplies never reach them because you have so many units , Its not a problem of the trainer , Its a problem of you the user , Stop using so many units until we have a supplies cheat up .

BearShark12

Reaction score
That problem occur when user recruit too many units ,So the units needs supplies to fight and supplies never reach them because you have so many units , Its not a problem of the trainer , Its a problem of you the user , Stop using so many units until we have a supplies cheat up .

Aaah Ok, I Need Attack with 1 Unit ?

Gravak

Reaction score
Aaah Ok, I Need Attack with 1 Unit ?
No. For normal attacks you should have 3-4 divisions on 1 province. The remaining divisions will be back as a reserve. This is the basic game mechanics.

Dfgs

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for all your efforts!!!! During my testing with the trainer, I found that the function of Instant movement and Inf. Organization was no longer available towards my Volunteer army, but it works fine for the rest of my theater. The version I am using is the +19 one.

Last edited:

WingZero0

Reaction score
God Mode seems to only want to work occasionally with navy and air battles.

srx47

Reaction score
ffs! ppl should try to learn game without cheats...
"I CANT READ, GOD MODE NOT WORKING, etc." go play some other games if you cant understand basic mechanics

Tagau

Reaction score
thanks Mr Anti Fun, as always your trainers are the best on the net.

down with Game Copy World and Cheat Happens! Pathetic Gutter suckers

Le Moonchild

Reaction score
I've noticed a few things:
-After trying to wait, my units became suddenly supermen, and kicked every asses on their way. I don't understand.
-When i check my units stats in battle screen, it's often at 0, at the beginning.
-Apparently, the god mode works better on infantry. I had best results with 10 marines than i had with 20 heavy tanks.
-Sometimes it all goes off and i'm again losing, then it comes back
-The number of units doesn't matter apparently.
That is what i experienced also..but since i play with Germany it is already OP nation, God Mode does not play large role, but it is useful for smaller countries...

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Note that the trainer doesn't work with volunteers forces you send in other countries, i don't know why.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Mrantifun is working on some of theese issues thank you all for the feedback.