Trainer Search

jogang

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer! Anyway to add infinite victory points? Useful for peace conference.

tommy.h

Reaction score
great job thanks, could you please make something to add infinite warscore points or to make all the other nations have 0 points or something like that its really frustrating after all the hours and work put in to a game to end up after a peace conference with a map that looks like something out of a nightmare.

alexandre1514

Reaction score
Hey,

My Production gets reseted every time..
Could somebody help me?

(video where the problem is shown)
it DOES work,if you notice on the bar, it says even if there are no factories assigned to it it produces a TON of the thing you want to produce,keep an eye out bc if you notice the output f it does not change when that happens,i also came across that but then i noticed it dint change the output,want proof?try see if the output decreases,if it does decrease then go find other troubleshooting BUT i saw on the vid that the output dint change,soo please check everything before you post that,even tho thats wath troubleshooting is for,but still you should have noticed,not offending you or anything

Last edited:

alexandre1514

Reaction score
When I press F1 the trainer doesn't activate.
Help?
keep trying, by closing the trainer and opening it again(no need to close the game as the trainer dedects if the game was activated first)i also noticed that and normaly it happens when it takes too long to load,so i sugest that as soon as you are on the main screen that you activate the trainer)

alexandre1514

Reaction score
i need help, how do u change the hotkeys for number pads??
(facepalm)use the "hotkeys" bottun to open a tab that you can use to change the numpad hotkeys,i normaly press K so it goes to the keys"numbers"
like 2,5,etc... but i press the K once on the 13,and keep pressing +1 on each 2,4,6 depending on the cheat

alexandre1514

Reaction score
I have the same problem...
same reply to you
it DOES work,if you notice on the bar, it says even if there are no factories assigned to it it produces a TON of the thing you want to produce,keep an eye out bc if you notice the output f it does not change when that happens,i also came across that but then i noticed it dint change the output,want proof?try see if the output decreases,if it does decrease then go find other troubleshooting

alexandre1514

Reaction score
It looks like God Mode makes it so battles just last forever, honestly. I'm having this problem. I'm battling the UK with 30+ divisions while they have 1 and I'm losing.
god mode means that you dont lose a battle,it does not mean will win,or you retreat or you reinforce with full strengt and full organizatoin(bc i didf notice that INF,org and str are not working and i have the right build)wath you can do tho is retreat the current troops and replace them,just so AI does not put the 0 str and org troops on the front line and the good units in reserve,also if you have 20+ troops on 1 pronvince they will start running out of supplies meaning that they will have no str to fight so i sugest having 2-6 units on each pronvince in the front line AND attacking with about 4-10 units,if the AI excedes the limits just cut the army in half and use that half to be in a nother front line or even create a fall back line with them

jfr1

Reaction score
Awesome work but does the production cheat affect all the AI also???

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi, I really enjoyed using this trainer, but then something odd started happening... Now, I haven't had a virus detection in the past two years, I'm very finicky about my downloads and scan everything before and after running anything I've just gotten, which I also did for the 1.01 +20 trainer. Everything was peachy at first...

Then something weird happened: for work reasons, I use a US International Keyboard as a secondary, wherein you can press an accent (`, ', ", ^, etc) before a vowel, and it'd add it... That stopped working. A day later, I couldn't use the task manager anymore, it said it was disabled by the admin; I couldn't open the registry, either, same thing. I fixed that, and found "HP Welcome", or service.exe... Running from my Temp folder (Appdata\Local), and refusing to be stopped without causing a BSoD. I scanned with Malwarebytes, and found 13 trojans, 3 rootkits, 1 startup trojan (IE: If I had restarted, like due to a BSoD, it'd get worse), and 2 backdoor viruses...

It flagged the trainer as a trainer, as usual, Malwarebytes has never given me a false positive before. I removed it as well, because the only other thing I'd downloaded any time before or after these odd things started was Notepad++, and I didn't even install it, I used the portable folder version on their site.

I'd like to keep using your trainers, and I'd like to maintain faith in you, but this seriously dampens my views on the site and the trainers here. Care to explain? I'm pretty sure a false positive doesn't disable my task manager and registry...

I'll check back semi-regularly for a response. Let this be a warning: it's not always a false positive, and I am willing to edit this line out if I get a convincing response.

Thanks.

Edit 1 (clarification):

For some reason, I can't edit this while mentioning the program names without it being flagged as spam. Anyway, the aforementioned antivirus I used does give false positives to game cracks, but not trainers; even then, it doesn't flag it as malware, but as a 'potentially unwanted program'.

I got the aforementioned tool for note-taking (what else should I call it?) after I started having issues. I just thought I'd mention it just to get it out of the way that I did download something else, but that it wasn't related.
Over 25,000 people are using the trainer for this game and you are the first to report such issue ,I use Kaspersky internet security and didn't get any warnings about it , The Virustotal scan of the file is pretty clean for a trainer , You probably got the virus from somewhere else .

Awesome work but does the production cheat affect all the AI also???
No it doesn't .

Interdasting

Reaction score
Over 25,000 people are using the trainer for this game and you are the first to report such issue ,I use Kaspersky internet security and didn't get any warnings about it , The Virustotal scan of the file is pretty clean for a trainer , You probably got the virus from somewhere else .

I suppose. Where else, though? I suppose I'll give it a try, and eliminate any other possibilities. I'll remove the post if I end up going a week or so without issues, as that's how long it took to take full effect before. Interestingly, both it and Notepad++ (the only two things I downloaded) were clean beforehand...

Edit: Confirmed that it wasn't the trainer, sorry. A friend admitted to using a Skype media loophole to send me a virus for the laughs. Sorry!

Last edited:
Reaction score
great job thanks, could you please make something to add infinite warscore points or to make all the other nations have 0 points or something like that its really frustrating after all the hours and work put in to a game to end up after a peace conference with a map that looks like something out of a nightmare.
As the Afrika Korps, I lead the main assaults to conquer the continent. Spain and Italy helped, I admit, but I did most of it. I was even willing to give up any claim of the Reich upon Africa, Italy and Spain could make a nice even cut down the middle.

WHY THE **** DO ESTONIA, JAPAN, HUNGARY, AND FASCIST SWITZERLAND GET TERRITORY? Enclaves across the continent to boot. I hate the territory cutting the AI goes through in this. Victory points would be amazing, so I could create the world as I want it.

LucikMucik

Reaction score
Hello, is it possible to somehow cheat peace/war status? I was in war with most of countries, we won and I want to take whole World, but now I cant declare a war to Italy which is very big.