Trainer Search

daniel 111113

Reaction score
The new update for HOI4 has came out today.

Could you please update the trainer

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
Instead asking for update every hour you could write what is new and what needs fixing. If you post the same thing every hour then a post detailing problems and new features will be lost very quickly and I imagine it wont make update process faster. You people (in the trainer thread especially) really think that writing one more "update" post ONE MINUTE after someone else wrote "update" will make the process faster? Because we all know that MAF is aware of the new patch.

daniel 111113

Reaction score
Instead asking for update every hour you could write what is new and what needs fixing. If you post the same thing every hour then a post detailing problems and new features will be lost very quickly and I imagine it wont make update process faster. You people (in the trainer thread especially) really think that writing one more "update" post ONE MINUTE after someone else wrote "update" will make the process faster? Because we all know that MAF is aware of the new patch.

I'm not posting update every minute. I saw that there wasn't any posts in the "trainer updating requests" page. hence why i made a post in here.
I'm sure this would be the more logical place to ask for an update on the trainer instead of in the po

awSteven

Reaction score
Here is the rule-abiding stuff...

Name: Hearts of Iron IV
Trainer Name: "Hearts of Iron IV V1.4.0 Trainer +22 B MrAntiFun"
Platform: Steam
Version: 1.5.0
Features Not Working: Literally the entire trainer

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
I'm not posting update every minute. I saw that there wasn't any posts in the "trainer updating requests" page. hence why i made a post in here.
I'm sure this would be the more logical place to ask for an update on the trainer instead of in the po
You could use this thread as an opportunity to write down problems and new features which need a trainer option. Instead you just posted another "update pls" like everyone in the trainer thread. You could post that in the trainer thread then and nothing would change. This place has rules which are supposed to keep it clean from posts like "update pls". You really should follow the rules and edit your post. Its really annoying when the thread which is supposed to help you with fixing things is just another "pls update" post.

valerimatt

Reaction score
I need new version trainer 1.5.0 for hearts of iron 4.Please create new trainer or fix this.