Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Va1c0n

Reaction score
help the trainer wont work
i start the game then the trainer and evey time i press f1 to start the trainer nothing happens except an information window opens in game. please help

chris

Donor
Reaction score
help the trainer wont work
i start the game then the trainer and evey time i press f1 to start the trainer nothing happens except an information window opens in game. please help

how about try starting the game then open the trainer. after that alt+tab out of the game and press f1 on the trainer?

Va1c0n

Reaction score
thanks for the suggestion but it still wont work, i check the version and everything is fine but when i click f1 to start the trainer all i hear is a beep and then nothing

chris

Donor
Reaction score
thanks for the suggestion but it still wont work, i check the version and everything is fine but when i click f1 to start the trainer all i hear is a beep and then nothing

ok so basically there is a sound but there isnt any red words lighting up on the trainer?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
same version and original i bought it on steam

i think this particular trainer was made for retail copy only, i'll double check with MrAntiFun when he's on. We will get back to you soonest

bloodsucker

Reaction score
i have same problem as well. mine version is I.9.99 rev.30570 x64 from 3DM . mrantifun version is outdated and ******* no longer seeding so please upgrade it plz

bloodsucker

Reaction score
so far not yet budy and i cant get anything work - cant find the value

Va1c0n

Reaction score
sorry to bug you just i cant find any trainers or tables anywhere
if i find one it ends up being yours

Status
Not open for further replies.