Trainer Search

slh879

Reaction score
This trainer works just fine. However, my firewall is blocking the SSL cert they use on the back end and won't let me play 64 bit anymore. Any chance at a 32 bit option coming soon?
Just to clarify, you are talking about the latest patch and whatnot right? I am on the verge of buying thsi game, but only because of the shoot-em up setting. I would really wish to know if the trainer still works because gaming is just fun with trainers :D

mikuri

Donor
Reaction score
The Health cheat doesn't work anymore, but the infinite ammo still works. Not sure for super damage.

MutantFod

Reaction score
No need to update, all 3 things still work, although not always as you might expect. Here's some things I've found:

1. Super health won't work if you hit yourself with a rumbler.
2. Super ammo doesn't work with laser weapons.
3. Super damage seems to be most noticeable with shotguns.

Blaatbot

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer does not seem to work. I have all the DLC active. The latest patch is version: 03/04/2017 (BuildID: 1662995). Some of my friends have this game but they are much higher level then me. Would be nice if I could use your trainer to "catch up" so to speak.

I hope you are willing to look into this since the Anti-Cheat seems to be such a hassle to deal with :S

Mister Freemen

Reaction score
Please update the trainer and add functions immortality 1 buildings and structures 2 Without charge 3 Stratagems Infinite research points P. S Please update the trainer as it does not work with the new version of the game and add these features in the trainer

terax

Reaction score
guys i played like 50+ Hours and it vas online but i didnt got baned is it posible that this game does have vac but no bans

Brazervik

Reaction score
MrAntiFun
Thank you for updating trainer.

But it does not work correctly.
For some reason, the action button "E" stops responding after activating the functions of the trainer. Also throws out of the game :eek:

Last edited:

KIMXENTO

Reaction score
After activating the functions of the trainer I cant pickup anything. Pls fix this bug