Donor
Reaction score
+1
And unlimited stratagem and stratagem cooldown would be awesome

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im working on it but this one is a bit complicated ,Can anyone tell me if player health get increased with upgrade or anything similar ?.

Lineark

Donor
Reaction score
Im working on it but this one is a bit complicated ,Can anyone tell me if player health get increased with upgrade or anything similar ?.
As a Helldivers veteran on PS4, I don't think it increases. The auto injector only make you recover and get up faster, and the heavy armor can negate non-AP attack or at least make them less lethal, but you still get 2-hit kill by Impaler's tentacles. However I have no idea how these things operate in system memory. I guess it would be better to focus on stratagem and vehicles first, there's too many things could one-shot infantry in this game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
There is some kind of anticheating system for ammo , I can probably only get health done and working on it .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm afraid this one is a little hard to cheat in ,When attempting to temper with the game variables the whole game just bugs out ,I'm afraid there isnt much i can do but i will visit this title again this weekend ,As for the time being no trainer will be released .

imhotep7

Reaction score
+1
Features:
inf health
100 point research.
instant/inf stratagems

only without the inf ammo. because it would be too easy,and so we have a challenge. where each bullet is precious.

Last edited:

NotBad

Reaction score
I'm afraid this one is a little hard to cheat in ,When attempting to temper with the game variables the whole game just bugs out ,I'm afraid there isnt much i can do but i will visit this title again this weekend ,As for the time being no trainer will be released .

Ok, no problem.Most game is untrainable.. I play other games.

Thank you anyway your work.

bloodsucker

Reaction score
that said . havent play game yet still download but it look good on game play and trailer movie