Trainer Search

talados

Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance,but trainer is V1.02 32bit...i have downloaded a wrong file?

Prinny

Reaction score
Tried on Steam version 2.1.0.4 - don't work for me, tried to activate in main menu & in game - nothing.

baron91

Reaction score
power worked for me. didn't try pala yet. when I do the relog thing, my char login with 0 hp and shields, but when enemies hit me, I lose the shields and life appears, im dieable.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun The cheat doesnt seem to work, I died after turning the cheats on.
same here and the power and money wont work fore me also
Many thanks
I know with your announcement you may be retiring this but thanks for finding time to do this.
Doesn't work but thank you anyway ^^
Doesn't work but thank you anyway
Wow, thx a lot.
Version 2.1.0.4 when I activate before loading char it sets the health to 0 and whit 2 3 hits the health bar is back and you can die again power set its self on about 60% and when you use something it wont regenerate if I activate when char loaded nothing happens only the power same as before
Seems like it's doesn't work properly. 'cause I have another trouble, trainer activated and some (I've checked any of them) function is active but not working. Version 2.1.0.4
Trainer tried.
Only cheat working for me is the palladium one (which is still nice, thanks)
I'm sunning version 2.1.0.4 on win7, The one with the 86x version.

(sorry for my atrocious english, too tired to think and write properly)
One of my fav games of all time, much obliged mate <3
Power worked for me, HP doesn't work yet.
Game Version 2.1.0.4 DX9 32bit Steam, yes all options (cheats) says activated, no options work. I would like to say I did some digging up on the cheats the main issue is from what I understand the original developers made it very hard to cheat back when it was a MMO and the Single Player even this new version saved is still based around the Online style so from what i understand is a B**** to hack.
It does work. Hear me out.

Tried it on a character nothing worked at all, heard them activate but no result, tried in station and in combat areas and nada.

quit the trainer.

changed to another character, HP and power suddenly working not sure on palladium wondering if i need to do something specific for it.

In other words activate the trainer and cheats in main menu OR in game with character then quit to main and go back to character.
alright still working, using the above trick, the palladium will work when you buy something from shop, and bump you up to 9,999,999.

BTW, thanks MrAntifun, for this trainer and every other i have gotten from here.
Can confirm power and health does not work only money does. (At least for me)
Damn, i wonder why mine worked then....
Inf. Palladium works only to me.
@
demoche
same fore me the trick you juse dit not work but thnx fore telling us ;)
2.1.0.4 Mr antifun
Sorry for my ignorance,but trainer is V1.02 32bit...i have downloaded a wrong file?
Tried on Steam version 2.1.0.4 - don't work for me, tried to activate in main menu & in game - nothing.
power worked for me. didn't try pala yet. when I do the relog thing, my char login with 0 hp and shields, but when enemies hit me, I lose the shields and life appears, im dieable.

New trainer added with a fix , Re-download from same link .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hey MrAntiFun, ty for making us a trainer. I still have the same problem with life, before I join level, its 0 HP and Shields, when I get a hit and my shield is gone, I lose HP.

Before i enter a dungeon:
when i get a hit:

You re-downloaded the trainer right ? , There is a video of the trainer in work posted as well .

One thing you could do is activate health cheat when needed instead of keeping it activated all the time .

Also i see your health is 500+ and the trainer sets health to 75 so that may need fixing .

Vano_sz

Reaction score
It's working now. Thanks. But can you add more options like skill points, etc?

baron91

Reaction score
You re-downloaded the trainer right ? , There is a video of the trainer in work posted as well .

One thing you could do is activate health cheat when needed instead of keeping it activated all the time .

Also i see your health is 500+ and the trainer sets health to 75 so that may need fixing .

i guess i did. used the same link from page 1 like the first time!

BlackSiteHun

Reaction score
Still not working the health and power to me with the fixed version.

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
The HP still not working sadly..and none of em actually work for me either :(

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
IT SEEMS THAT YOUR HP CHEATS STOP WORKING when you level up. When I was level 1, my HP was 75, but when I level up, it stopped working

CHEATS WORK FOR LEVEL 1 ONLY! if you level up, it stopped working @MrAntiFun

Last edited:

Prinny

Reaction score
Tried "updated" trainer, hp stays at 75, power at 80, palladium at 9,999,999. but i keep dying, hp stays at 75 but i getting few hits & die :( maybe this game is partly unhackable...

Vano_sz

Reaction score
the palladium, health, and power I'm successfully changed by ArtMoney, but skill points and etc can't be changed. Basically The skill points, max resources (for upgrade), etc - most needed points for the trainer.

baron91

Reaction score
the palladium, health, and power I'm successfully changed by ArtMoney, but skill points and etc can't be changed. Basically The skill points, max resources (for upgrade), etc - most needed points for the trainer.

not sure man if the problem is the level up. i guess i have that life problem even before a lvl up