Trainer Search

AdolphusB

Reaction score
I'd like to see a trainer for skill points and xp on this game. It's very grindy to level up. I managed to get extra money with Cheat Engine but it is not much fun grinding endlessly to get access to better missions, weapons, and other items. Please make a trainer.

gato34

Reaction score
I'd like to see a trainer for skill points and xp on this game. It's very grindy to level up. I managed to get extra money with Cheat Engine but it is not much fun grinding endlessly to get access to better missions, weapons, and other items. Please make a trainer.
how did you get cash with CE?

Last edited:

Mk24

Reaction score

It would be nice, if you could explain how you get money via Cheat Engine

Ps: I tried but with no success

Pirainojr

Reaction score
just do a first scan with your money amount ... spend some put that amount in next scan ... do that until you have one scan result result
works for ammo too

AdolphusB

Reaction score
On cheat Engine I simply used a 4 byte search code. Bought some ammo, did another scan. Bought more ammo, scanned again and got it. That part was easy. That money doesn't help too much though as you can't buy any of the good stuff until you get better skills/level up. That is the rough part. No amount of money can help you due to the stupid grind. I like the game a lot but having to do scouting missions relentlessly is just a game ruiner. I'm level 10 now and still do not have access to any of the sweeping missions or better weapons.
A tip- Don't spend your precious skill points on crafting skill in the beginning. Instead focus on the keen sight skill. Wish I had done that when I hit level 10. AT least with that you can take advantage of clues and get a minor damage bonus.

Pirainojr

Reaction score
cheatengine works with skills too. just have to build up enough to do multiple scans and one to use after you find it. i forgot about that =D

AdolphusB

Reaction score
Turns out this game has a built-in developer mode. I did some digging around in the program with dnSpy and found it. I fumbled around with the program for a good while looking at things. The trick is to search for DevUI then investigate from there. The thing is you need to change a variable from false to true to display the devGUI. While I can't possibly remember the specific steps, the goods are in the csharp.dll file.
GameController also is an integral part of the process. Also want to search for handlecheatmode. In there it will show you the hotkeys you can press for the cheats. Although with the GUI you don't need to know that as it is displayed.

I can not be 100% sure (I'm no programmer) but I believe to activate DevGUI you press the F9 key. I can't verify this though as I altered the code. Please note that this gui will not show up until you actually go on a mission.
Some other things to know- The game is currently capped at level 17 maximum. A lot of other features are also not available yet. I hesitated to post this in fear the devs would remove or make it harder to get the devui in the game.

Here is a little paste of what the built-in cheats can do.
// Token: 0x040028FF RID: 10495
private static string[] hotkeys = new string[]
{
"C",
"X",
"+/-",
"9",
"T",
"P",
"B",
"O",
"L",
"P",
"H"
};

// Token: 0x04002900 RID: 10496
private static string[] descriptions = new string[]
{
"God Mode",
"Clue Cheat mode",
"Speed/Slow Time",
"Pause",
"Take Damage",
"Collect Clue",
"Summon Boss",
"Collect Emf Clue",
"Collect Blacklight Clue",
"(Tutorial 1 only) Collect Clue/Clear house",
"(Tutorial 1 only) Complete whole tutorial"

Also this snippet is about activating devui
// Token: 0x06002494 RID: 9364 RVA: 0x000C8060 File Offset: 0x000C6260
private void Start()
{
this.enemyLocatorGo = Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UIElement>(DevElementEnum.GameObject.EnemyLocator).gameObject;
this.timeScaleText = Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UIElement>(DevElementEnum.Text.Timescale).GetComponent<Text>();
this.devGuiGo = Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UIElement>(DevElementEnum.GameObject.DevGUI).gameObject;
this.devGuiGo.gameObject.SetActive(true); <-----This should be TRUE as listed*
Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UITextElement>(DevElementEnum.Text.Hotkeys).SetText(DevHotkeyDescriptions.GetKotkeysString());
Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UITextElement>(DevElementEnum.Text.Descriptions).SetText(DevHotkeyDescriptions.GetDescriptionsString());
this.UpdateTimeScale();

Last edited:

Verheiden

Reaction score
no one create this cheat,on other site have this trainer but you must become premium user ...........

Verheiden

Reaction score
Turns out this game has a built-in developer mode. I did some digging around in the program with dnSpy and found it. I fumbled around with the program for a good while looking at things. The trick is to search for DevUI then investigate from there. The thing is you need to change a variable from false to true to display the devGUI. While I can't possibly remember the specific steps, the goods are in the csharp.dll file.
GameController also is an integral part of the process. Also want to search for handlecheatmode. In there it will show you the hotkeys you can press for the cheats. Although with the GUI you don't need to know that as it is displayed.

I can not be 100% sure (I'm no programmer) but I believe to activate DevGUI you press the F9 key. I can't verify this though as I altered the code. Please note that this gui will not show up until you actually go on a mission.
Some other things to know- The game is currently capped at level 17 maximum. A lot of other features are also not available yet. I hesitated to post this in fear the devs would remove or make it harder to get the devui in the game.

{
"C",
"X",
"+/-",
"9",
"T",
"P",
"B",
"O",
"L",
"P",
"H"
};

{
"God Mode",
"Clue Cheat mode",
"Speed/Slow Time",
"Pause",
"Take Damage",
"Collect Clue",
"Summon Boss",
"Collect Emf Clue",

private void Start()
{
this.enemyLocatorGo = Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UIElement>(DevElementEnum.GameObject.EnemyLocator).gameObject;
this.timeScaleText = Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UIElement>(DevElementEnum.Text.Timescale).GetComponent<Text>();
this.devGuiGo = Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UIElement>(DevElementEnum.GameObject.DevGUI).gameObject;
Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UITextElement>(DevElementEnum.Text.Hotkeys).SetText(DevHotkeyDescriptions.GetKotkeysString());
Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UITextElement>(DevElementEnum.Text.Descriptions).SetText(DevHotkeyDescript

{
"C",
"X",
"+/-",
"9",
"T",
"P",
"B",
"O",
"L",
"P",
"H"
};

{
"God Mode",
"Clue Cheat mode",
"Speed/Slow Time",
"Pause",
"Take Damage",
"Collect Clue",
"Summon Boss",
"Collect Emf Clue",

private void Start()
{
Singleton<UIController>.instance.GetElement<UITextElement>(DevElementEnum.Text.Descriptions).SetText(DevHotkeyDescriptions.GetDescriptionsString());
this.UpdateTimeScale();

how to apply this ?
ions.GetDescriptionsString());
this.UpdateTimeScale();

how to use this im still newbie...can you give me advice ? thanks