Trainer Search

unseen83

Reaction score
hello,

sorry im new to this... is there other method to donate then pay pal ? or i am in wrong place to open this threads? sorry im noob.. new

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hello,

sorry im new to this... is there other method to donate then pay pal ? or i am in wrong place to open this threads? sorry im noob.. new
You can use western union but i think western union make you pay 10% of the sent amount which is ridiculously high ,If you still want to donate pm me in a private message , Note that you can download all of the trainers here without the need to donate though .

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
dear sifu...hi may I have ur name please..i may use western union...I dun have much but I will support and donate sir..my email [email protected] as I mention,i hope sir may suggest a way..i have in fact inform of it on previous reply..under danny boy88...sifu..can u help me on football manager 2015..i m piss off of those guys eidos or what ever..sega I think...always update steam version...annoying..just need full abilities ,funds n no injuries..please assist sir..merry Christmas..
danny boy88

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
ya is there any chance of mr antifun and staff pic...I really hope to know u guys..its my honour