Trainer Search

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
Hello everyone .... So my question is this ... if you use trainer in games unprotected from flat as the evil withing much risk when they are online? or more and turn them in offline mode? and if it happened to forgetfulness can rimadiare a possible ban? I repeat use only initials player and games without vac enabled ...

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
Hello everyone .... So my question is this ... if you use trainer in games unprotected from flat as the evil withing much risk when they are online? or more and turn them in offline mode? and if it happened to forgetfulness can rimadiare a possible ban? I repeat use only initials player and games without vac enabled ...

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've tried to decipher your english, and I managed to boil it down to two questions:

Q) Can I get banned for using trainers online?
A) Yes, you can be banned and you will most likely be.

Q) Can I get banned from using trainer offline(singleplayer)?
A) In most games, no. Some people claim that they've been banned from GTA Online by using a trainer in singleplayer, but there's no proof of that. So, I would say that using a trainer in singleplayer is safe in damn near every game.

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
are subject to a French guy ... I want to become a gold member but first I want a clear use of treiner not to reach out to a possible ban on steam ... so precise that certain treiner I need only to play offline singleplayer and noin protected the flat ... I have a detailed guide on how to use them in a more secure sensa can leave traces? I do it only to simplify ... I have to use them with steam offline? I have to reboot your pC every time before you connect? thanks very nice

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
I am subject to a french guy? Alright, that explains a few things. Very well.

What game are we talking about? In almost every game, it's enough if you just turn off the trainer then restart the game.

1. Turn off trainer
2. Turn off game
3. Start game again and go online
4. You won't be banned

Epiiii gio

Reaction score
please t like my nation? then to absolutely avoid the possible flag I do not want to take games protected from flat in the library to be more quiet and start the trainer so offline

Reaction score
My advice would be to avoid using trainers or hex editors in any VAC related games. Then your pretty much worry free unless you trying to cheat in mutiplayer games, then you risk being banned by those game servers & companies.