Trainer Search

mascr2018

Reaction score
not working in ofline and its behaving more like a commercial thing than it use to be when we use Mrantifun . i think quality of mr antifun is decreased with this new vanture

dantheboredman

Reaction score
Why the **** would anyone use this piece of shit WeMod? Stupid ******* nigger. It doesn't even work for me just says "Failed to install the .NET Framework, try installing the latest version manually"

Why can't you just give us the actual trainer instead of this stupid Chinese bullshit???

I think I speak for everyone here when I say quit using this garbage ******* program. Get off this forum with your Chinese shit.

Bomberpilot

Reaction score
Why the **** would anyone use this piece of shit WeMod? Stupid ******* nigger. It doesn't even work for me just says "Failed to install the .NET Framework, try installing the latest version manually"

Why can't you just give us the actual trainer instead of this stupid Chinese bullshit???

I think I speak for everyone here when I say quit using this garbage ******* program. Get off this forum with your Chinese shit.

Dear MrAntiFun,

as you can see, people are upset with the latest WeMod changes. I appreciated your work for YEARS and didn't use any other trainers anymore :) I also used WeMod for at least a year, I think. But I have to admit, I don't like it neither.
Lately my anti virus programs cry havoc. And I'm alarmed. I wish you NO ill - I just wish you to shine brighter than all the others again! You're better than that. Please re-release your old works; please be no hero becomes the villain type'o'guy ;) Stay safe and be our all MrAntiFun again!