Trainer Search

Madscot18

Donor
Reaction score
You sir are an absolute star!!!! Not much but will send a donation. Good Luck with whatever you choose to do.

Bests
Madscot

Juni0r20

Reaction score
It seems to me that the trainer causes a game crash when trying to enter the car, does anyone have a similar problem?

I have the exact same issue. I was actually able to drive the car, my 3rd time trying, for about 10 minutes before it crashing again.

gotch

Reaction score
could do with an infinite nails cheat lol.

in fact ininite everything,god this game is a grind :(

Juni0r20

Reaction score
could do with an infinite nails cheat lol.

in fact ininite everything,god this game is a grind :(

I use Cheat Engine to give me more resources. Just don't go over the stack sizes. It seems to crash the game sometimes for me.

Juni0r20

Reaction score
After the patch today, I've been playing for the last 2 hours and It hasn't crashed yet.

modebcn

Reaction score
already locate the problem, I use the cheat engine to get more resources, and since there is the game closes, someone commented that when using the cheat engine it should not exceed the size that each article supports per slot, but it is not like that, probe in many ways putting few items and when entering the car and the boat the game is closed, the solution with the trainer is the following at least is what works for me, when you want to enter the car or boat deactivates the trainer from major to minor or start with F8, F7, F6, F5, F4, F3, F2, F1 and when you do not use the boat, the car activates the trainer in a normal way so it works well for me and the game is not closes
note: I do not know why this happens now because I always use these methods to increase the items with the cheat engine and nothing ever happens, and I've been playing this game for quite some time

Last edited:

Monarch

Master Donor
Reaction score
It seems to me that the trainer causes a game crash when trying to enter the car, does anyone have a similar problem?
Yes, same problem game crashes as soon as I enter the car other than that trainer options are working correctly.

gamer332

Reaction score
Yep with the latest update 7.0.2 the trainer crashes the game now

Wartai

Donor
Reaction score
Im not having any issues at all with the trainer (Hold Your Own V6.11.2 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun) ,with game version 7.0.6
I have all functions running except for infinite money just fine