Vote on a triple A title to be given away next week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer Search

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Here are a few free steam keys for the to make your weekend a little better because who doesn't love free stuff.

Comment asking for the key you want (One per person)

Rules :
Account must be more then a day old to avoid people making a new account to get a second key.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition : Taken

Mad Max : Taken

Mortal Kombat X : Taken

Dishonored Definitive Edition : Taken

Iron Impact : Available

Octave : Available

East India Company Gold Edition : Taken

BloodBath Kavkaz : Taken

Two Worlds 2 : Taken

Earth 2150-The Moon Project : Available

Gorky 17 : Available

Two Worlds Game of the Year Edition : Taken

Pressure : Taken

Fallout 4 : Taken

Last edited:

Hawkins

Reaction score
Would love Fallout 4, since im not really active here though i can understand if you give it to someone else.
Thanks for doing this anyways.

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
sent you a message. Hopefully this will make you stop by more often and happy holidays mate :)

manfsahrk

Reaction score
i would really like Dishonored Definitive Edition I have seen a lot of vids i just cant afford it

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
i would really like Dishonored Definitive Edition I have seen a lot of vids i just cant afford it
sent you a message. Be sure to vote on next weeks giveaway as well.

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you, I don't know what to say this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me. Thanks
No worries mate make sure you keep a eye out for next weeks give for the holidays :)

Rekira

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having Shadow of Mordor if it's available, not sure if new members are open to getting anything. I really love everything you guys do here and would understand if the games went towards donors

MrsChispa

Reaction score
ohh too bad i didnt come early for the shadow or mordor... better luck next time hehe :(

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having Shadow of Mordor if it's available, not sure if new members are open to getting anything. I really love everything you guys do here and would understand if the games went towards donors

Sent you a message. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition is all yours mate

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
I would love this bloody fighting game Mortal Kombat X

Sorry mate should have specified that account must be more then a day old to avoid people making a new account to get a second key/

TheGodFocker

Reaction score
now i can get Mortal Kombat X because now i think that my account is one day old.Please Bro......!

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
mad max i would like please
Sorry my friend but Mad Max was claimed by MrsChispa. there are a few others still listed as available if you would like any. be sure to vote on next weeks triple A title giveaway as well and keep a eye out for the next giveaway.