Trainer Search

frekriiis

Reaction score
You may need to reload the game and relaunch the trainer. Has some teething issues at times.

Knightshifts

Reaction score
Worked awesome for a few days but I cannot get the Infinite Health cheat to work anymore.

UpsetFawn

Reaction score
cannot launch trailer. keep getting bad error. game is launched, file in hollow knight steem foldar, run with admin, unblocked file keep getting error. unhappy. sorry for bad english.
DIJXVwg.png

edit; friend reccomend add game version #. game version # be 1.4.3.2

Dion Williams

Reaction score
Either I'm not sure which trainer to use for version 1.4.3.2 cause I can't seem to get them to work

Dion Williams

Reaction score
Can you help out, since I can't get it to work? I'm on 1.4.3.2. as well
It's pretty picky about when the cheats get activated, like for the infinite hp you have to get hurt then you can activate it, with infinite mana I found if you just get a little bit of mana and then spend it then activate it then find some more and spend it again it activates the second time around, as for infinite geo you just find a few and then activate it then find some more and it with go up to 999999

Dion Williams

Reaction score
It's pretty picky about when the cheats get activated, like for the infinite hp you have to get hurt then you can activate it, with infinite mana I found if you just get a little bit of mana and then spend it then activate it then find some more and spend it again it activates the second time around, as for infinite geo you just find a few and then activate it then find some more and it with go up to 999999
Forgot to add also if some of the cheats don't work restart the game and the trainer and just repeat what I just said and it should work, this trick especially fixes infinite health

TaserFace

Reaction score
Well, I tried all the instructions on how to activate the trainer and it's still not working, is there a specific version I should be looking at? ...Lost health - activated but didn't activate, tried the 2x mana use nothing and collected geo with no success on activation as well as restarted with all versions. Am I doing something wrong? Just having some fun. :)

TaserFace

Reaction score
Well, I tried all the instructions on how to activate the trainer and it's still not working, is there a specific version I should be looking at? ...Lost health - activated but didn't activate, tried the 2x mana use nothing and collected geo with no success on activation as well as restarted with all versions. Am I doing something wrong? Just having some fun. :)
Nevermind figured it out!

Sandcog

Reaction score
M8, i have same situation with you . How did you solve this?

TaserFace

Reaction score
Honestly, it was a hit or miss with what other people have said with the restarting/gathering health/geo. Wish I could say there was an easy fix.

frankie13579

Reaction score
I cant get this to work at all tried all 5 versions but it just doesnt want to activate , could some one help or have any ideas what i could try to make one of them work please.